吹牛的蜘蛛爸爸(1)【儿童英语动画故事】

所属专题:儿童动画片大全  来源:互联网    要点:儿童英语故事  
编辑点评: 《少儿双语动画故事》精选一些列趣味故事,结合了有趣的动画和简单的对话和标准的发音。小朋友可以根据自己的学习的方式选择英语或中文的字母,反复练习,加深记忆。下面一起来学习吧!

Boastful Father Spider(1)
吹牛的蜘蛛爸爸(1)

A huge dragonfly was caught in the web that the father spider made yesterday.
昨天蜘蛛爸爸抓到了一只落在蜘蛛网上的大蜻蜓。

The father spider was so proud he went about the village boasting about it.
蜘蛛爸爸很骄傲,它去村子里吹牛。

"Kkami,did you see the dragonfly I caught yesterday?"
“凯米,你昨天看到我抓到的蜻蜓了吗。”

"Yes,you're so great."
“是的,你太厉害了。”

When he came home,there were swallowtails caught in the web.
当它回家的时候,有一些燕尾蝶落在了蜘蛛网上。

"Well,that's so great. Nobody can escape your web."
“嗯,太厉害了,没有人能从你的网里逃脱。”

The ladybug heard about it and was surprise.
瓢虫听说了这些,感到很惊讶。

"Well,you really caught two at once?"
“嗯,你真的能一次抓住两只吗?”

"Oh,that's nothing. It's no big deal."
“哦,这没什么。没什么大不了的。”

"That's a piece of cake. Hm…"
“那只是小意思,嗯......”

"Ha. Ha. Ha. No matter how great you talent,it is just making a web after all,right?"
“哈,哈,哈,不管你的才能多么厉害,毕竟也只是织网而已,对不对?”

"What?"
“什么?”

"No matter how much you boast,you can't catch a tiger."
“不管你怎么吹牛,你也不能捉住一只老虎。”

"Tiger?"
“老虎?”

"W-What are you talking about? That's easy."
“你-你说什么?那也很容易。”

"T-Then,I'll catch a tiger tomorrow."
“那-那么,我明天会去捉一只老虎。”

"Wow! Great! Wow!"
“哇,太棒了!哇!”

"Wait and see. I am going to get a really huge tiger tomorrow.Don't be afraid. Ahem."
“等着瞧吧。我打算明天去抓一只非常大的老虎。不要害怕。咳咳。”

"Hmph. What a braggart!"
“哼,吹牛!”

The father spider left to catch a tiger early the next day.
蜘蛛爸爸第二天一早就离开去捉老虎。

Inside the cave,a huge tiger was snoring.
洞内,一只巨大的老虎在打呼噜。

"Ugh… It's so big,what should I do?I already boasted,they'll laugh if I just go back."
“呃......这太大了,我该怎么办?我已经夸下海口了,如果空手回去,它们会取笑我的。”

"Wait,I should be able to catch him with my web. Fine! I'll show them."
“等一下,我应该能够赶上他用我的网络。好!我会告诉他们。”

The father spider began to make a web at the entrance of the cave.
蜘蛛爸爸开始在洞口织了一张网。

"Heh heh. There,you won't be going anywhere.If you wake up and try to go somewhere,my web will be there. Heh heh heh."
“嘿嘿,这样,你去不了其他地方了。如果你醒来,要去什么地方的话,就会落在我的网里。呵呵呵。”

"Ah… That was a nice nap."
“啊......这个午睡睡得真舒服。”

Seeing the tiger right in front of him,the father spider was scared.
看到在它面前的老虎,蜘蛛爸爸被吓坏了。

"But the web is strong."
“但是这张网很坚固。”

"Huh? Who is it? Who did this?Who dares to play a trick on the king of animals?"
“咦?是谁?这是谁干的?谁胆敢捉弄动物之王?”

The father spider's teeth chattered at the tiger's yelling.
蜘蛛爸爸的牙齿在老虎吼叫中格格作响。

"Why don't you answer? Who is it? Come on out!"
“你为什么不回答?是谁?出来吧!”

The father spider had no choice.
蜘蛛爸爸别无选择。

He slowly came down.
他慢慢爬了下来。

"Was it you? You little…"  
“是你吗?你这个小不点......”

>>点击查看儿童动画片大全专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2020儿童英语故事信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: