生日快乐,丹尼和恐龙【I Can Read】

 来源:沪江英语    要点:I Can Read  
编辑点评: 《生日快乐,丹尼和恐龙》是由悉德·霍夫(Syd Hoff)所作、销量超过六百万、被译成十二种语言的童书。故事从丹尼去博物馆说起,丹尼在博物馆里面竟然遇到会说话的恐龙,他们在这一天里面一起做了很多事情,丹尼甚至想让恐龙和自己一起回家?

The children sat down to rest. "Please don't put your feet on the furniture," said Danny.
孩子们坐下来休息。“请不要把里面的脚放在家具上,”丹尼说。

The dinosaur put his feet out the window.
恐龙把脚放到窗外面去了。

Danny's mother and father gave each child a dish of ice cream.
丹尼的妈妈和爸爸分给每一个小孩一碟雪糕。

The had to give the dinosuar more!
他们要分更多的雪糕给恐龙!

"Here comes the birthday cake!" said the children.
“生日蛋糕来了!”孩子们说。

They counted the candles. "One, two, three, four, five , six."
他们数起蜡烛来。“一,二,三,四,五,六。”  

The dinosuar started to eat the cake.
恐龙开始吃蛋糕。

"Wait!" said Danny. "First we have to make a wish!"
“等等!”丹尼说。“我们要先许愿!”  

"I wish we can all be together again next year," said Danny. "I wish the same thing," said the dinosuar.
“我希望全部人在下一年都能在一起,”丹尼说。“我许了一样的愿望,”恐龙说。

They blew out the candles. "Happy birthday to you!" everybody sang.
他们把蜡烛吹灭。“生日快乐!”所有人一起唱。  

"This is the best birthday party I have ever had," said Danny. "Me too," said the dinosaur.
“这是我过得最好的生日派对,”丹尼说。“我也一样,”恐龙说。  

严肃声明:《少儿英语绘本》系列文章属于沪江网原创内容,如无授权,请勿转载。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考,如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。
最新2020I Can Read信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: