原版绘本阅读:噢,你将去的地方

所属专题:儿童原版绘本阅读  来源:沪江英语    要点:英语绘本  
编辑点评: 这是一本拥有色彩斑斓的插图和奇妙的语言的书,它适合于那些在新环境中将开始新生活的人来读,例如:幼儿园里的小孩、毕业生、新婚夫妇、新员工等。这本书不仅仅是写给孩子,而是写给所有人的。

You won’t lag behind, because you’ll have the speed.
你不会落后,因为你分秒必争。

You’ll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead.
你会超越众人,领先他等。

Wherever you fly, you’ll be the best of the best.
飞往何处,你都是卓越之最。

Wherever you go, you will top all the rest.
去往何方,你都能盖世夺魁。
 

Except when you don’t.
做不到的时候除外,

Because, sometimes, you won’t.
因为,有时,你会做不到如此精彩。

I’m sorry to say so
很遗憾得这么说,

But, sadly, it’s true
可叹,这是事实。

That Bang-ups
吃闭门羹

And Hang-ups
遇阻受碍

Can happen to you.
你可能也会如此。

You can get all hung up in a prickle-ly perch.
你也许会被困卡在荆棘高处。

And you gang will fly on.
同伴都继续飞翔,

You’ll be left in a Lurch.
你却给丢下晃荡愁苦。

You’ll come down from the Lurch with an unpleasantbump.
你也许会从那摇摇欲坠的枝头狼狈跌撞而下,

And the chances are, then, that you’ll be in a Slump.
结果,很可能, 你会跌入深渊悬崖。

And when you’re in a Slump, You’re not in for much fun.
当你跌入深渊, 便无甚乐趣可言。

Un-slumping yourself in not easily done.
想走出消沉, 却难一步登天。

You will come to a place where the streets are not marked.
你会来到掩隐的小路,

Some windows are lighted. But mostly they’re darked.
一些窗户泛着灯光,但大多数昏黑灰暗。

A place you could sprain both your elbow and chin!
一个会让你扭伤手肘撞破下巴的地方!

Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in?
你敢留在外面?你敢走进里面?

How much can you lose? How much can you win?
有多少可失去?有多少能赢取?

And IF you go in, should you turn left or right…
假若真走进去,该转左还是转右……

Or right-and-three-quarters Or, maybe, not quite?
还是右转四分三?或者,也许,不够?

Or go around back and sneak in from behind?
还是转回去,从后潜入?

Simple it’s not, I’m afraid you will find,
恐怕即使满心决意,

For a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind.
你也觉得,要下决心也不容易。

>>点击查看儿童原版绘本阅读专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2020英语绘本信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: