小编注：英语中还有一种象声词对我们来说是不容易掌握的，比如“(表示肃静的)嘘!”。对了,《Hush，little baby》可是一首非常动听的儿歌，Hush，little baby，don't say a word,mama's going to buy you a mockingbird......这个哄哄小宝宝入眠特别管用。
* the hands on the two clocks progress from 7 PM to 8:10 PM.
* the young mouse and kittens wander around the room. The mouse is present in all pages showing the room.
* the red balloon hanging over the bed disappears in several of the color plates, then reappears at the end.
* the room lighting grows progressively darker.
* the moon rises in the left-hand window.
* the socks disappear from the drying rack.
* the open book in the bookshelf is The Runaway Bunny.
* the book on the nightstand is Goodnight Moon.
* in the painting of the cow jumping over the moon, the mailbox in the right-hand side of the painting occasionally disappears.
* in the painting of the three bears, the painting hanging in the bears' room is a painting of a cow jumping over the moon.
* the painting of the fly-fishing bunny, which appears only in two color plates, appears to be black and white (or otherwise devoid of color). It is very similar to a picture in the book "The Runaway Bunny".