美食从天而降(11)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:中国儿童阅读计划  来源:沪江育儿    要点:美食从天而降  
编辑点评: 在名为斯沃罗夫的小岛上,生活着一个名叫弗林德·洛克伍德(比尔·哈德 Bill Hader 配音)青年,他从小就想法多多,热衷各种各样的科学发明,比如不用鞋带的鞋子、能够自动行走的电视、飞行汽车、猴子语言翻译器等。想法虽好,但通常都以失败和灾难告终。母亲生前对他的鼓励令弗林德从不灰心,他屡挫屡勇,在科学发明的天地里自得其乐。

Strawberry. 草莓

-ls everyone okay? -Yeah. - 大家都还好吧 - 是

Help, somebody. 帮个忙,有人吗

Help me, please. 帮帮我,劳驾

It's my son. 那是我儿子

We need a doctor. 我们要个医生

ls anyone here a doctor? Anyone? 有人是医生吗?随便谁都行?

I am a doctor. 我是

I was, back in Guatemala. 从危地马拉回来之前是

You are? 我是

I came here for a better life. 我为追求更好的生活来到这儿

Pretty great decision, eh? 相当大的决心,呃?

How is he, doc? 医生,他怎么样?

He's in a food coma. 他食物昏迷了

Too much junk food. 吃了太多垃圾食品

I need a celery, stat. 我要芹菜,速度

Here you go. 给

-Daddy? -Oh, Cal. Cal. - 爹地? - 哦,Cal,Cal

I love you, son. 我爱你,儿子

Looks like everything turned out okay. 看起来所有事都在好转

That twister was an amuse-bouche compared to what's on the way. 与正在路上的东西相比 龙卷风只不过是道开胃菜

Not yet, it hasn't. 还没有呢

-What's an amuse-bouche? -Manny, patch us through. - 开胃菜,那是什么? - Manny,传我的话

Go. 走

Cute report, Nancy. Hey. Hey. Four-eyes. 漂亮的报告,Nancy 嘿,嘿,四只眼

We are about to be in the epicenter of a perfect food storm. 我们差不多在一场完美的食品风暴的中心

Can it, Patrick. 可以,Patrick

It's going to spread across the globe. 它正在向全球扩散

I've calculated the Coriolis acceleration of the storm system. 我算过了风暴的柯氏加速度

First, it'll hit New York... 首先,会袭击纽约

...then the Jiayuguan Pass in eastern China. 再会掠过中国东部的嘉峪关

...then Paris... 接着是巴黎

And in four hours the entire northern hemisphere will be one big potluck. 四个小时内整个北半球就会成为一个大百乐餐

Flint? Flint?

Hey, Dad. 嘿,爸爸

What are you doing? 你做什么呢?

Well, I tried to help everybody... 我试图帮助大家

...but instead I ruined everything. 结果是毁了一切

I'm just a piece of junk. 我是一片垃圾

So I threw myself away. 所以我把自己扔掉了

Along with all these dumb inventions. 和这些沉默的发明一起

This is junk. 这是破烂

This is junk. 这是破烂

This is junk. 这也是破烂

Oh, son. Listen, when your boat is, when it's listing... 儿子,听着,当你的船 当它立起来时

...and if it's not running, you know-- 要是它不能开 你知道

Don't worry, Dad, I get it. 别担心,老爸,我知道了

Mom was wrong about me. 妈妈对我的看法是错的

I'm not an inventor. 我不是发明家

I should've just quit when you said. 当你说时我就应该放弃

Well... 好啦

...when it rains, you put on a coat. 下雨时,要穿上外套

Dad, you know I don't understand fishing metapho-- 爸爸,你知道我不懂捕鱼寓言

What? 什么?

My coat. 我的外套

Come on, Steve. We've got diem to carpe. 走啦,Steve 我们要抓紧时间

Kill code downloading. 下载自杀指令

Redesigning. Virtualizing. 重设,虚拟化

Cutting. 切

Welding. Forging. 焊,铸

-Wiring. -Helping. - 安电线 - 帮忙

Testing. 测试

Yes. 耶

Flying Car 2. 飞车II

Now with wings. 现在有翅膀了

Hey, I had a weird dream like this once. 嘿,我曾经做个一次这么离奇的梦

I have a macaroni on my head. 我头上有个通心面

Run. 跑

No school! 学校没了

>>点击查看中国儿童阅读计划专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019美食从天而降信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: