美食从天而降(9)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:中国儿童阅读计划  来源:沪江育儿    要点:美食从天而降  
编辑点评: 在名为斯沃罗夫的小岛上,生活着一个名叫弗林德·洛克伍德(比尔·哈德 Bill Hader 配音)青年,他从小就想法多多,热衷各种各样的科学发明,比如不用鞋带的鞋子、能够自动行走的电视、飞行汽车、猴子语言翻译器等。想法虽好,但通常都以失败和灾难告终。母亲生前对他的鼓励令弗林德从不灰心,他屡挫屡勇,在科学发明的天地里自得其乐。

Man. 伙计

I mean, this isn't that bad. 这不是那么坏

-ls it, Steve? -Yellow. - 是这个,Steve? - 黄

You're right, Steve. 你是对的,Steve

The Dangeometer is in the yellow. 计量表指向了黄色

I don't know what to do. 我不知道该怎么做

I do... 我宣布

...declare these hot dogs to be delicious! 这些热狗真好吃!

Oh, no. 哦,不

How did you get in here? 你怎么进来的?

Tomorrow's the big day, Flint. 明天是个大日子,Flint

The entire town's fate is resting on your food weather. 整个镇子的未来就靠你的食物天气了

I'm thinking pasta. 我在想意大利面

Some light apps. I know you won't let us down. 一些低度啤酒 我知道你不会让我们失望的

Well, Mr. Mayor, I think there's something you should see. 好了,镇长先生,我想这儿有些你必须看的东西

What? 什么?

This is the molecular structure of a hot dog that fell last week. 这是上周落下的热狗分子结构

And this is the molecular structure of a hot dog that fell today. 这是今天落下来的

The machine uses microwave radiation... 机器用微波辐射

...to mutate the genetic recipe of the food. 使食物的遗传食谱变异

The more we ask it to make, the more clouds it takes in... 我们要求的食物越多 它吸收的云越多

...the more radiation it emits, the more these molecules could over-mutate. 它会发出更多的辐射 会有更多的分子过度变异

I think that's why the food is getting bigger. 我想这就是食物变大的原因

Here's what I heard: 我听过的是

''Science, science, science, bigger.'' “越科学,越庞大”

And bigger is better. 而大当然好了

Everyone's gonna love these new portion sizes. 所有人都会爱上新配额的

I know I do. 我就会

My dad thinks I should turn it off. 我爸爸认为我该把机器关了

Geniuses like us are never understood by their fathers, Flint. 我们这样的天才人物从未被我们的父亲理解过,Flint

But what if things go-- 但是这样下去

Who needs the approval of one family member... 当你有百万个熟识时

...when you can have it from millions of acquaintances? 你会需要一个家属的赏识吗?

Not to mention that little cutlet, Sam Sparks. 更不必说那个小人物 Sam Sparks

And me. 甚至我

I've always felt that you were like a son to me, Flint. 我一直像对待儿子那样对待你,Flint.

And I'm gonna be so proud of you tomorrow when you cut that ribbon... 明天你剪彩时

...save the town... 拯救镇子

...and prove to everybody what a great inventor you are. 向所有人证明你是一个多么伟大的发明家 我都为你骄傲

So here's the cheese: 这儿就是抉择

You can keep it going... 你可以继续

...and be the great man I know you can be. 成为我知道你可以成为的伟人

...get everything you've ever wanted... 拿到你想要的一切

Or you can turn it off... 或者你可以关掉它

...ruin everything... 毁灭一切

...and no one will ever like you. 没人会再喜欢你

It's your choice. 是你的选择

Choice. 选择

Choice. 选择

Choice. 选择

Choice. 选择

Okay. 好吧

I mean, bigger is better... 我是说,大就是好

...right? 对吧?

Oh, yeah. 哦,是啊

Spaghetti. Asparagus. Celery. Garlic bread. Meatball. Shrimp. 意大利面条,芦笋,芹菜,大蒜面包,肉丸子,虾

-Looks safe to me. -And sanitary too. - 看起来很安全 - 也很卫生

Who's hungry? 谁饿了?

Welcome, tourists, to Chew And Swallow. 游客们,欢迎来到Chew和Swallow

That is one big mayor. 这可真是个大镇长

Delight in our nacho-cheese hot springs. 在我们的纳乔奶酪温泉里欢乐吧

Allow your kids to eat all the junk food they want... 让你们的孩子在完全不会监督的孩子区

...in our completely unsupervised Kid Zone! 吃他们想吃的垃圾食品吧

I've got jellybeans for teeth. 我给牙齿糊上了软心豆粒糖

And when the fun is done... 当所有的欢愉都享受过了

...gaze upon the sunset cresting over Mount Leftovers. 就欣赏一下剩菜山的日落吧

From which we're protected by a presumably indestructible dam. 我们被一个据推测不可毁灭的大坝保护着

We've got people here today from all around the world... 我们把这个世界上从中国到西弗吉尼亚的人们

...from as far as China to West Virginia. 聚集到这儿

Also I think there's some Canadians here. 当然,应该还有些加拿大人

You're supposed to be broadcasting this. 应该是你报道这个

There's a problem. The food's getting bigger. 这儿出问题了 食物变大了

I know, it's great. Bigger portion sizes. Everyone loves it. 我知道,这很好,大配额 所有人都欢喜

I'm not sure we're doing the right thing here. 我不肯定我们在这儿做得对

What if we've bitten off more than we can chew? 我们要的太多了

For the first time in my life, everybody loves something that I've done. 这是我生命中的第一次 所有人都爱我做的东西

Why can't you just be happy for me... 你为什么就不能为我高兴

...and go say the weather or something. Jeez. 或者说说天气什么的,天啊

And without further ado... 毋庸赘述

...our town's hero and my metaphorical son... 我们镇子的英雄 我心目中的儿子

...Flint Lockwood. Flint Lockwood

Thank you. Thank you, everyone. 谢谢,谢谢,大家

>>点击查看中国儿童阅读计划专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019美食从天而降信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: