美食从天而降(8)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:美食从天而降  
编辑点评: 在名为斯沃罗夫的小岛上,生活着一个名叫弗林德·洛克伍德(比尔·哈德 Bill Hader 配音)青年,他从小就想法多多,热衷各种各样的科学发明,比如不用鞋带的鞋子、能够自动行走的电视、飞行汽车、猴子语言翻译器等。想法虽好,但通常都以失败和灾难告终。母亲生前对他的鼓励令弗林德从不灰心,他屡挫屡勇,在科学发明的天地里自得其乐。

Oh, my, what's that? 哦,我的…那是什么?

Jell-O's my favorite. 果子冻是我的最爱

You never made a request, so... 你从未请求过

...l made one for you. 所以我为你做了一个

Flint? Flint?

Flint? Flint?

Join me. 来吧

But how did you--? 你是怎么?

I made it rain Jell-O, then I gathered it up with the Outtasighter... 我下了果子冻,再用抛食机把它们收集起来

...and then I brought it here and pressed it... 然后在这儿我把它们压进

...into a gigantic custom-carved plastic Tupperware mold I made. No big deal. 我做的一个大塑料塔模型,没啥大不了的

Everything's made of Jell-O. 所有东西都是用果子冻做的

This piano, those sconces... 这架钢琴,烛台们

...that Venus de Milo with your face on it... 有你脸的米洛岛维纳斯

...next to a Michelangelo's David that also has your face. 旁边是米开朗琪罗的大卫,那也是你的脸

Come on, Sam, what are you waiting for? 来啊,Sam 你在等什么呢?

Nothing! 没有什么事

Yeah. 耶

Cannonball. 炮弹

Belly flop. 腹部拍水

Why did I do that? 我为什么要做这个呢?

-So Jell-O. -Right. Right, right. - 大果冻 - 对,对,对

It's a solid, it's a liquid... 它是固体,也是液体

...it's a visco-elastic polymer made of polypeptide chains, but you eat it. 它是多肽链的粘粘性聚合体,但是你可以吃

I mean... 我是说

...it tastes good. 它尝起来很好

-Why do you do that? -Do what? - 你为什么这么做? - 怎么做?

Say something super smart and then bail from it. 说一些相当聪明的东西 然后又否认

Can you keep a secret? 你可以保密吗?

No. 不

But this time, sure, yeah. 但是这次,当然

Okay. Well, it was a really long time ago, but l, too, was... 好了,那确实是很久之前

...a nerd. 但我也是个讨厌鬼

Too? 也是?

When I was a little girl... 当我是个小女孩时

...l wore a ponytail, I had glasses... 我带着眼镜,梳着马尾辫

...and I was totally obsessed with the science of weather. 我对天气学完全着了迷

Other girls wanted a Barbie. 其他女孩要芭比娃娃

I wanted a Doppler Weather Radar 2000 Turbo. 我想要多普勒2000涡轮天气雷达

But all the kids used to taunt me with this lame song. 但是所有的孩子都用那蹩脚的歌嘲笑我

It wasn't even clever. 这可不明智

Four-eyes, four-eyes ∮四只眼,四只眼∮

You need glasses to see ∮你得有个眼镜才能看得清∮

Go on. 继续

So I got a new look... 所以我重新打扮了一番

...gave up the science-y smart stuff... 放弃我的科学天分

...and I was never made fun of again. 我再也没有快乐过

And I still need these glasses, but I never wear them. 我还是要眼镜 我只是从来不带

-I'll bet you look great with glasses on. -I'm not-- - 我打赌你带上眼镜更好看 - 我不

And on they go. 随他们去吧

-What? -Nothing. - 什么 - 没事

Wait. 等等

It's a Jell-O scrunchie. 这是个果子冻束发圈

And now, the reveal. 现在,揭晓

Wow. 喔

I mean, you were okay before... 我说,之前你是还行

...but now... 现在呢

...you're beautiful. 你相当漂亮

No, I'm not. I can't go out in public like this. 不,我不能,我不能这样出现在公共场合

Well, why not? 为什么不呢?

I mean, this is the real you, right? 这是真实的你,是吧?

Smart. 聪敏

Bespectacled. 眼镜娘

Who wouldn't wanna see that? 谁想不看见这样呢?

You know, I've never met anyone like you, Flint Lockwood. 你知道,我从未见过像你这样的人,Flint Lockwood

Me either. 我也是

But about you. 但是说到你

Flint, you have a call Flint,你有个电话

Flint, you have a call Flint,你有个电话

ls your phone ringing? 那是你的来电铃声?

That's weird. Someone must've changed my ring. 那可真古怪 肯定有人给我换了

Oh, it's the mayor. Do you mind if I take this? 哦,是镇长 不介意我接吧?

No, no, no. 不,不,不

-Go ahead, take it. That's fine. -I'm sorry. It's important. - 继续,接吧,没事 - 对不起,这个电话很重要

-I should be going too. It's getting late. -I'm just gonna step outside. - 我也得走了,要不就太晚了 - 我得出去

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019美食从天而降信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: