美食从天而降(7)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:美食从天而降  
编辑点评: 在名为斯沃罗夫的小岛上,生活着一个名叫弗林德·洛克伍德(比尔·哈德 Bill Hader 配音)青年,他从小就想法多多,热衷各种各样的科学发明,比如不用鞋带的鞋子、能够自动行走的电视、飞行汽车、猴子语言翻译器等。想法虽好,但通常都以失败和灾难告终。母亲生前对他的鼓励令弗林德从不灰心,他屡挫屡勇,在科学发明的天地里自得其乐。

Well, I'm pretty backed up on requests. 呃,我已经答应别人了

Plus, you're always mean to me. 而且,你对我一向不好

It'll be just one time... 就一次

...for my special angel's special day. 为我特别的天使的特别的一天

I don't know. 我不清楚

You know, I don't wanna overwork the machine, so.... 我不想让机器超负荷工作,所以…

Okay. I knew it was a long shot. 好吧,我就知道这没有希望

I just wanted Cal to see how much his father loves him. 我就想让Cal看看他爸爸有多爱他

I thought you would understand. 我想你能理解

You know how fathers always trying to express... 你知道父亲总是希望表达

...their love and appreciation for their sons. 对儿子的爱和欣赏

Earl, wait. Earl,等等

Touch. Touch. Touch. 碰,碰,碰

I've got an idea. 我有了个主意

Happy birthday, son. 生日快乐,儿子

Dad? 爸爸?

This is your day. Go have fun. 这是你的日子,去玩吧

-I love you guys. You're awesome. -I love you too, son. - 我爱你们,你们太伟大了 - 我也爱你,儿子

-Have a good time, baby. -lce cream! - 好好玩,孩子 - 冰激凌!

Yeah! Cool. 耶,酷

Strawberry's my favorite. 草莓是我的最爱

Come on, Dad. 来啊,爸爸

I don't know, Cal. 我不清楚,Cal

This doesn't look safe! 这看起来不安全

I love you, son. 我爱你,儿子

I know, Dad. You tell me every day. 我知道,爸爸,你每天都在说

Flint, this is amazing. Flint,太惊人了

And designing the ice cream to accumulate into scoops... 把冰激凌设计堆进勺子里

...l don't know how you're gonna top this. 我不知道你怎能如此有创意

Maybe with hot fudge. 或许是热糖的作用

Hey, Flint. 嘿,Flint

You wanna be in a snowball fight with us? 想和我们打雪仗吗?

Flint, what's the problem? Flint,怎么了?

I've never actually been in a snowball fight. 实际上我还没有打过雪仗

-Really? -I don't even know the rules. - 真的? - 我甚至不知道规则

ls there like a point system or is it... 这儿是否有个计分系统

-...to the death? -No-- - 或者会死 - 不

You've nev--? I mean, look, even Steve is throwing chocolate snowballs. 你从来没…?我是说,看 甚至Steve都在扔巧克力雪球

So like this? 所以就像这样?

No, harder than that. 不,比这更用力些

Snowball. Snowball, snowball, snowball. 雪球,雪球,雪球,雪球

Snowball. Snowball. 雪球,雪球

Well, something to be said for enthusiasm. 好吧,有的东西说的太热情了

Snowball! 雪球!

Snowball! 雪球!

Snowball and snowball. 雪球,还有雪球

Snowball. 雪球

Kids? What's going on? 孩子?怎么了?

-Snowball. -Snowball. Snowball. - 雪球 - 雪球,雪球

I scream, you scream... 我尖叫,你喊叫

...we all scream for Flint Lockwood's latest tasty town-wide treat... 我们都为Flint Lockwood最新的全镇款待欢叫

...with flurries of frozen fun on what the mayor declared to be... 在市长宣称的一个冰激凌雪夜

...an ice cream snow day. 带来了冰冻的乐趣阵雨

He'd also like to invite everyone in the world to catch a cruise liner... 他还在邀请世界上的每个人登上巡游客轮

...and come on down this Saturday... 在这个岛下船

...for the grand opening of Chew And Swallow... 来参加周六Chew和Swallow的伟大开业

...a town that is truly à la mode. 一个真正的点菜型小镇

A town that is truly topped with ice cream. 一个被冰激凌覆盖的小镇

With today's scoop for the Weather News Network... 今天的天气新闻网的独家新闻

...I'm Sam Sparks. 我是Sam Sparks

Flint, this is the best breakfast ever. Flint,这是最好的早餐

That's it! 就是这个

Researching. Role-playing. 研究,角色扮演

Dialing. 拨号

Waiting. 等待

-Sam Sparks. -Hanging up. - Sam Sparks - 别挂

Regretting. Re-psyching. 后悔,再认识

Saying what I'm doing. 说说我在做的事吧

-Flint? -''Hi, Sam, how are you? That's nice. - Flint? - “你好,Sam,怎么样,那很好

I was wondering if you would like to go on a da--'' 我想你是否去

Activity with me tomorrow. 实际上是和我

-Okay. -Great, bye. Meet me in the forest. - Oka - 很好,再见,森林见

Nailed it. Gotta go, Steve. 你留在这儿,我得走了,Steve

Keep an eye on the lab for me. 给我当心点实验室

Steve. Steve

Foster still at the plate. Foster还在盘子里

And nobody out. 没人出去

Where are we going? 我们要去哪里?

Oh, nowhere. I just thought it'd be nice... 哦,没哪儿 我就是想我们两个一起

...for the two of us to go on a walk together. 走走会很好

Like you do as friends. 就像朋友那样

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019美食从天而降信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: