美食从天而降(5)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:美食从天而降  
编辑点评: 在名为斯沃罗夫的小岛上,生活着一个名叫弗林德·洛克伍德(比尔·哈德 Bill Hader 配音)青年,他从小就想法多多,热衷各种各样的科学发明,比如不用鞋带的鞋子、能够自动行走的电视、飞行汽车、猴子语言翻译器等。想法虽好,但通常都以失败和灾难告终。母亲生前对他的鼓励令弗林德从不灰心,他屡挫屡勇,在科学发明的天地里自得其乐。

Excited. Excited. 激动,激动

My machine works. 我的机器工作了

It really works! 它确实工作了!

Your machine? 你的机器?

ls that what that rocket was? 那个火箭就是机器?

Do you like it? 你喜欢它吗?

I love it! 我爱它!

This is just amazing. Look at this. 太惊人了 看看这个

This is the greatest weather phenomenon in history. 这是历史上最棒的天气现象

Hey, aren't you a weathergirl? 嘿,你不是个气象女郎吗?

Manny, get your camera. Manny,拿起你的摄像机

This just in: Our humiliated weather intern is apparently back for more. 这是我们蒙羞的天气预报实习生 带着更多的东西回来了

Thanks, Patrick. Okay, everybody, you are not gonna believe this one... 谢谢,Patrick,大家好 你们不会相信

...but I am standing in the middle of a burger rain. 但我正在一场碎肉夹饼雨的中间

You may have seen a meteor shower... 你们可能看过阵雨

...but you've never seen a shower meatier than this. 但是你们从未看过像这样的阵雨

For a town stuck eating sardines, this is totally manna from heaven. 作为一个一直以沙丁鱼为主食的小镇 这完全是天堂的恩赐

This tastes significantly better than sardines. 这尝起来可比沙丁鱼好多了

This is going to be big. 这可是件大事

This food weather was created intentionally... 食物天气被后庭杂交补锅匠

...by meek-ish backyard tinkerer Flint Lockwood. 给有意创造出来了

Hi. 你好

Flint Lockwood? Flint Lockwood?

You're under arrest for ruining Sardine Land. 因为毁坏Sardine Land 你被捕了

Flint, those burgers were awesome. Flint,这些馅饼太惊人了

The producer called and he was like, ''Everybody loves that food weather.'' 制片人刚刚打电话过来说 “所有人都喜欢食物天气”

This could be bigger than Sardine Land. 这个会比沙丁鱼大陆更大的

-Food weather. -What? - 食物天气 - 什么?

-Can you make it rain food again? -No. - 你能再下一场食物雨吗? - 不

-I don't know if l-- -You're gonna do it again? - 我不知道我是否 - 你要再来一遍?

You gotta be kidding. 你肯定是开玩笑

Please, please, please. 请,请,请

-Yes. -No. - 是 - 不

-Give me one more chance. -We know this was an accident. - 再给我一次机会 - 我们都知道这是一次意外

-I know. -Cheeseburgers from the sky... - 我知道 - 来自天空的奶酪三明治

...that's not natural. 这可不正常

My invention could save the whole town. 我的发明可以拯救整个镇子

You will be so proud of me, Dad. 你会为我自豪的,老爸

Plus... 还有

...there's a girl here. 这儿有个女孩子

Can you look me in the eye and tell me you've got this under control... 你能看着我的眼睛 告诉我你能控制它

...and it's not gonna end up in a disaster? 不会让它以灾难收尾?

Yes. 是的

I've got this under control, and it's not gonna end in disaster. 我会控制它 不会让它以灾难收尾

-All right. -Thanks, Dad. - 行 - 谢谢,老爸

-Oh, sure. -Okay. So, Sam... - 哦,当然 - 好的,Sam

...this is where the magic happens. 这是魔法发生的地方

Lick. Lick. Lick. 舔,舔,舔

Lick. Lick. Lick. 舔,舔,舔

Welcome, Flint. 欢迎,Flint

You seriously spend a lot of time alone. 你可真是一个人花了很多时间啊

What? 什么?

So here's how it works. 这就是它如何工作的

Water goes in the top, and food comes out the bottom. 水从上面进去 食物从底下出来

When you shot it into the stratosphere... 你把它射入同温层

...you figured it would induce a phase change from the cumulonimbus layer? 你算出它会促使积雨云层的相变?

That's actually a really smart observation. 这是个很敏锐的观察

I mean.... 我的意思是

The clouds probably have water in them... 云总是有水的

...which, I guess, is why you shot it up there in the first place. 我猜,这就是你把它第一次就射到那儿的原因

Right, right. That's why I did that. 对,对,就是因为这个我才这么做的

-Right. -Of course. - 对 - 当然

-On purpose. -Right. Yeah. - 有意为之 - 对

Okay. 好吧

The machine uses a principle of hydro-genetic mutation. 机器用的是氢变异遗传原理

Water molecules are bombarded with microwave radiation... 微波辐射冲击水分子

...which mutates their genetic recipe into any kind of food you want. 可以让他们的遗传食谱变为你想要的任何事食物

So.... 所以

-Pizza? -Yes. - 可以是披萨? - 是的

-Peas? -Yes, that's also a food. - 豌豆 - 当然,这还是食物

-Mashed potatoes? -Yes. - 马铃薯糊? - 可以

-Apple sauce? BLT? -Yes. - 苹果汁?三味(火腿、莴苣、番茄)三明治? - 是啊

-Steak? Apples? -Yes. - 牛排?苹果? - 是的

-I said any kind of food. -Chicken wings? - 我觉得我已经说过了,所有食物 - 鸡翅?

Think about what you're saying, and if it's a food, yes. 想想你在说什么 如果是食物,可以

-Baloney. -Baloney. That is a food. - 大香肠 - 大香肠,那是种食物

-How about Jell-O? -Do you like Jell-O? - 果子冻呢? - 你喜欢果子冻?

I love Jell-O. 我爱果子冻

I love Jell-O too. Oh, and peanut butter, right? 我也爱果子冻 哦,还有花生黄油,对吧?

Oh, no, no, no, I am severely allergic to peanuts. 哦,不,不,不 我对花生很过敏

Hey, me too. 嘿,我也是

-What's it called? -Peanut allergy. - 它叫什么? - 花生过敏症

-No, the machine. -Of course. - 我是说机器 - 当然

It's called the Flint Lockwood Diatonic Super-Mutating... 它叫做Flint Lockwood 全阶超级变异

...Dynamic Food Replicator. 原动力食物重现机

Or, for short: 简称是

The FLDSMDFR. FLDSMDFR

Fliminadifiser? Fliminadifiser?

Fliminubahdibferer? Fliminubahdibferer?

Fli. Fli

Suh. Suh

Fdiferf. Fdiferf

Manny, make sure you get this. He's gonna make the food now. Manny,好好拍 他要开始制造食物了

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019美食从天而降信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: