美食从天而降(3)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:美食从天而降  
编辑点评: 在名为斯沃罗夫的小岛上,生活着一个名叫弗林德·洛克伍德(比尔·哈德 Bill Hader 配音)青年,他从小就想法多多,热衷各种各样的科学发明,比如不用鞋带的鞋子、能够自动行走的电视、飞行汽车、猴子语言翻译器等。想法虽好,但通常都以失败和灾难告终。母亲生前对他的鼓励令弗林德从不灰心,他屡挫屡勇,在科学发明的天地里自得其乐。

What you doing? Stacking cans with me on them as a baby? 你在干什么?和我还是小孩子时一样把罐头叠好?

Anyways, who wants to watch me cut the ribbon... 总之,有谁想去看在镇长发布时…

...at the mayor's unveiling thing? …我的剪彩?

I'll be using these bad boys to help save the town. 我会用这些坏孩子拯救镇子的

All right, you guys. Sardines, yeah. 很好,你们 沙丁鱼

-Swallow Falls forever! -What a delight. - Swallow Falls永存 - 多么振奋人心啊

Listen, you-- Maybe you wanna go to that unveiling? 听着,你,你想去发布会吗?

You know, Dad, why don't you go ahead. I'll hold down the fort here. 老爸,你为什么不去呢 我会看店的

Really? You sure you can handle it? 真的?你确定你行吗?

Yeah, Dad, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine. 当然,老爸,我敢肯定我可以

All right, then. 行,嗯

I'll be back in half an hour, skipper. 船长,我半个小时就回来

Okay. Bye. 好的,再见

This hellhole is too small for me, Brent. 这鬼地方对我来说太小了,Brent

I wanna be big. 我想要做大

I want people to look at me and say, ''That is one big mayor.'' 我要人民瞧着我说 “这是咱们的大镇长”

And that's why this has to work. 这就是为什么这个必须成功

It has to work. 它必须成功

Otherwise, I'm just a tiny mayor of a tiny town... 否则,我就只是一个小镇长…

...full of tiny sardine-sucking knuckle-scrapers. …镇子里净是些只知道吃沙丁鱼的笨蛋

But not me, right? 但我不是,对吧?

Oh, not you, Brent. No. You've always been like a son to me. 哦,不是你,Brent,不 你一直就像我儿子

Hey, everybody. 嘿,大家好

Under this tarp is the greatest tourist attraction ever built by humans. 这片帆布下是人类建成的最能吸引游客的玩意

We just need 17,000 more gigajoules. 我们还要17000千兆焦耳能量

-An attraction so.... -Go, go, go. - 一个如此吸引人… - 走,走,走

What are you doing, Flint Lockwood? 你在做什么,Flint Lockwood?

Just holding my hands behind my back respectfully, sir. 先生,仅仅是把手恭敬的放在背后

-You know what you are, Lockwood? -No. - 你知道自己是什么吧,Lockwood? - 不

A shenaniganizer. 捣蛋鬼

A tomfool. 傻瓜

-You see my beautiful angel son Cal? -What's up? - 你看见我那美丽如天使般的儿子Cal了吗? - 怎么了?

I love him so much. This is my only son. 我非常爱他 我只有一个儿子

I want him to have a bright future. 我想他有个光明的未来

A future in which you don't ruin our town's day... 一个你不会某天用你那疯狂的发明

...with one of your crazy science thingies. 把镇子给毁了的未来

-Well, that's all behind me-- -You see this contact lens, Lockwood? - 好吧,那等我 - Lockwood,看见这个隐形眼镜没?

-This contact lens represent you. -All right. - 这个隐形眼镜代表你 - 行

-And my eye represents my eye. -Okay. - 我的眼睛代表他自己 - 好

I got my eye on you. 我会盯着你

-Oh, my gosh, a jaywalker. -Hey. - 天哪,有人横穿马路 - 嘿

And I've arranged for live coverage from a major network... 我从一个大型电视台请来了他们…

...and their most experienced professional reporter. …最专业经验最丰富的记者来进行现场直播

Oh, just send the intern. She's cute, and she's super perky. 哦,派那个实习生去 她很漂亮,相当活泼

Well, those are the only things we look for in a TV weatherperson. lntern. 好啦,这就是我们电视天气人台唯一要的东西

How would you like to do a weather report from a rinky-dink island... 实习生,你愿不愿意为我的表兄帮个忙

...in the middle of the ocean as a favor to my cousin? 去大海中央一个过气的小岛做个天气预报?

Really? 真的?

Can you believe it, Manny? 你相信吗,Manny?

Temporary professional meteorologist. 临时的气象专家

Okay, Manny, what about this? Ok,Manny,这个怎么样?

Welcome, America, I'm Sam Sparks. 欢迎,美国 我是Sam Sparks

Hello, America, Sam Sparks here. 你好,美国,这儿是Sam Sparks

America, hi. I didn't see you there. 美国,你好,我在那没看见你

It's me, Sam Sparks. 是我,Sam Sparks

On my way across the ocean. 在横穿大洋的路上

Now, when she gets here, I wanna see a lot of smiling faces. 现在,当她到场时 我想看见你们的微笑

Act like, ''Hey, whoa.'' 就像“嘿,哇哦”

Weather News Network. 天气新闻站

Weather news happens... 有天气新闻

Now we're over to Swallow Falls... 现在我们转到Swallow Falls

...where our intern is on her first day on the job. 这是我们的实习生/i> 的首日工作

Or should I say, first gray on the job. 或者我应该说,工作的第一个污点

Looks pretty cloudy there, intern. 你那儿看起来很多云,实习生

Hello, Sam Sparks, I'm America. 你好,Sam Sparks,我是美国

It's Swallow Falls degrees and-- Well, let's just go to the mayor. 这是Swallow Falls度 好了,我们转到镇长吧

Thank you and welcome, national television audience. 谢谢你,欢迎 国家电视观众

You are about to witness an historic event, undoubtedly.... 你很快就要成为无疑是 具有重大历史意义的事件目击者

And now, here to cut the ceremonial ribbon... 现在,来这儿剪掉彩带

...Swallow Falls' favorite son, Baby Brent! Swallow Falls人最爱的儿子 婴儿Brent!

He's still got it, folks. 各位注意,他还穿着那件尿不湿

Yeah. 耶

I'm the best person in the whole town. 我是镇子里最好的人

Food synthesis, go. 合成食物,开始

My chest hairs are tingling. Something's wrong. 我的胸毛刺痛 要出乱子了

Well, here it is. The attraction the whole world has been waiting for: 好了,就在这儿 整个世界都翘首以盼的奇迹

Sardine Land. 沙丁鱼大陆

With rides and exhibits. 带有乘行和展览

And featuring Shamo, the world's largest sardine... 还有Shamo,世界上最大的沙丁鱼

...and his flaming hoop of glory. 和他光荣的火圈

Those of you in the splash zone, look out. 飞溅区里的人,小心

Yeah. 耶

Cheeseburger. 奶酪汉堡包

Flint Lockwood. Flint Lockwood

Just a second. I'm in the middle of a-- 等一秒钟 我正在

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019美食从天而降信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: