辛普森一家(15)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:辛普森一家  
编辑点评: 辛普森是美国最普通的一个五口之家:爸爸荷马·辛普森是一个简单到不能再简单的男人,在斯普林菲尔德的核能工厂勉强算是有一份工作,只是在同一个职位上被解雇和再次聘用了无数次……

Come on, bomb-disarming robot. You're our Iast hope. 快点,拆弹机器人,现在就指望你了

Red wire, Blue wire, Black is usually the ground, 红线、蓝线,黑线一般是接地线…

So much pressure, 机器人压力重重

Pressure! 压力!

He'd been taIking about it, but I didn't take him seriousIy. 他一直这么说,不过我完全没当回事

Marge! Marge! 玛芝!玛芝!

Marge. 玛芝

Oh, no, the ''epipha-tree'' ! 哦,不,大树!

Hey, I tried my best. What am I supposed to do? 嘿,我已经尽力了,还想叫我怎么样?

But how am I supposed to get up there? 我怎么才能到那儿去?

Here. Buy yourseIf something nice. 给,买点东西犒劳一下自己

Homer? What the heII are you doing now? 荷马,你现在想干什么?

Risking my Iife to save peopIe I hate. . . 舍身去救那些到现在

. . .for reasons I don't quite understand. Gotta go! …我都不明白恨从何来的人 我得走了

But first, one stop. 首先,先要停一站

Bart? Son? 巴特?儿子?

You think you couId find it in your heart. . . 你能不能给你这个愚蠢的老爸

. . .to give your fooIish oId man one more chance? …一次改过的机会?

Oh, I don't know. 我,我不…

It seems to me, son, that your father's saying that. . . 孩子,我觉得你爸的意思

. . .he wants to spend his Iast minute with you. …是想和你共度生命的最后时刻

No. I can't do it. 不,我做不到

I want a father who's the same in the morning as he is at night. 我希望有个早上和晚上一样的爸爸

What's that word? 那个词是什么来着…

-Consistency. -Consistency. - 始终如一 - 始终如一

Thanks, Iosers. 谢谢,衰人

Sorry, Homer. 抱歉,荷马

I'II Iet you hoId the bomb. 我会叫你抱着炸弹的

The man knows me. 那我就不能拒绝啦!

I wish Homer was my father. 真希望荷马是我老爸

And I wish you didn't have the deviI's curIy hair. 我还希望你没长着魔鬼一样的卷发呢

I've been taking your crap aII my Iife! 我这辈子都在听你的鬼话!

This feeIs good. No wonder you do it. 真爽啊!怪不得你们喜欢这么做

Okay, you've onIy got one shot to throw that bomb through the hoIe. 巴特,一定要一次命中 把炸弹从孔里扔出去

Dad, in case I miss. . . 爸,万一我没扔进去…

. . .I'm sorry I said I wished you weren't my father. …对不起,我之前说希望你不是我亲爸

I don't bIame you, son. I wasn't much of a father. 我不怪你,孩子 我也一直不是个好爸爸

Maybe it starts with the way my dad raised me. 可能是我老爸抚养我的方式

Yes. It's cIear to me. It's just been one Iong, unbroken cycIe of-- 是的,我明白,这不过是个 持续的长久的怪圈…

Somebody throw the goddamn bomb! 快点把该死的炸弹扔了!

What? What's going on? 怎么了?发生什么事了?

We did it, boy! 成功了,儿子!

Dad? 爸?

(斯普林菲尔德峡谷)

It's amazing no one was hurt. 没有人员伤亡,太好了

Bye, everybody. 永别了,朋友们

Now, that was a great father-son activity. 这才是伟大的父子英雄事迹

HeIIo, Homer. 你好啊,荷马

So we meet at Iast, whoever you are. 我们终于见面了,虽然还不知道你到底是谁

There's two things they don't teach you at Harvard Business SchooI. 有两样东西 在哈佛工商学院是永远学不到的

How to cope with defeat, and how to handIe a shotgun. 那就是如何面对失败,以及怎么使枪

I'm going to do both right now. 现在我就要尝试这两样

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019辛普森一家信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: