辛普森一家(12)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:辛普森一家  
编辑点评: 辛普森是美国最普通的一个五口之家:爸爸荷马·辛普森是一个简单到不能再简单的男人,在斯普林菲尔德的核能工厂勉强算是有一份工作,只是在同一个职位上被解雇和再次聘用了无数次……

 

Way back. 大角度

Lately, what's keeping us together,,, 可最近,我只能靠忽略你的所作所为…

,,,is my ability to overlook everything you do, …来维系我们之间的感情

And I overlook these things because,,,, 之所以忽略,是因为…

Because? 是因为?

Well, that's the thing, 这就是问题所在

I just don 't know how to finish that sentence anymore, 我不知道该怎么把话说完

So I'm leaving with the kids to help Springfield,,, 现在我带着孩子们 回去帮助斯普林菲尔德

,,,and we're never coming back, …我们不会再回来了

And to prove to myself that this is the end,,, 为了说服我自己这就是我们的结局

,,,I taped this over our wedding video, …我用现在的这段画面 覆盖了我们的结婚录像

Goodbye, Homie, 再见了,荷马

I love you, 我爱你

Marge? Kids? 玛芝?孩子?

(未完待续…)

(马上开始…)

-So, Mom, what's our pIan? -What are you doing up there? - 妈,我们有什么计划? - 你在那上面干什么?

Looking through peopIe's Iuggage. 我在翻大家的行李

I'm the mascot of an eviI corporation. 我是恶魔公司的吉祥物

Get down from there. We have to keep a Iow profiIe. . . 你给我下来!我们要低调一点…

. . .tiII we get to SeattIe to teII the worId of the pIot to destroy SpringfieId. 在到达西雅图向世人宣布 摧毁斯普林菲尔德的阴谋之前

I don't know if you guys shouId be taIking so Ioud. 你们是不是不应该这么大声说这事啊?

Oh, Lisa, it's not Iike the government is Iistening to everybody's conversation. 丽莎,政府不会监听公民对话的

(国家安全局)

Hi, I'm calling about your Meat Lover's pizza, 嘿,我要谈谈你们的"肉欲情人"匹萨

I like meat, but I don 't know if I'm ready to love again, 我喜欢吃肉,可是不确定是否会重投爱河

-You hang up first, -No, you hang up first, - 你先挂电话 - 不,你先

Okay, 好吧

She hung up on me! 她居然挂我电话!

But we're fugitives, We should just lay low till we get to Seattle, 我们现在是逃犯 在到达西雅图前要低调

Hey, everybody, I found one! 嘿,我找到了!

The government actuaIIy found someone we're Iooking for! 政府居然成功找到了缉拿的罪犯!

Yeah, baby, yeah! 哇!太好啦!

Homer Simpson. . . 荷马•辛普森…

. . .do you know why you are here? …知道为什么你会身处此地吗?

Because my famiIy cares more about other peopIe than they do about me. 因为我家人关心外人胜过亲人

Drink this Iiquid. 把这个喝下去

More, pIease. 请再来点

Now we wiII cIeanse your spirit. . . 现在我们要通过古老的…

. . .by the ancient Inuit art of throat singing. 因纽特"甩腔"唤回你古老的灵魂

Throat singing? 甩腔?

How Iong are we doing this? 要唱多久?

-UntiI you have an epiphany. -Okay. 直到你拥有"艾辟福尼"为止 好吧

What's an epiphany? 艾辟福尼是什么?

Sudden reaIization of great truth. 突然间的大彻大悟

Okay. 好吧

Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig 蜘蛛猪,蜘蛛猪

Does whatever a Spider-Pig does 施展浑身解数,尽显蜘蛛猪神威

Look out! 当心啊

He's a Spider-Pig 它是蜘蛛猪

UnIess you have an epiphany. . . 除非你拥有"艾辟福尼"…

. . .you wiII spend the remainder of your days aIone. …否则你将孤独一生

Epiphany, epiphany, epiphany. 艾辟福尼,艾辟福尼

Bananas are an exceIIent source of potassium. 哦,我知道了,香蕉是钾化物的重要原料

Americans wiII never embrace soccer? 美国永远不会痴迷足球?

More than two shakes and it's pIaying with yourseIf? 打了我这么多下,你们在自娱自乐吗?

Hey, what are you doing? 你们要干什么?

Oh, do whatever you want to me. I don't care about myseIf anymore. 随你们干什么吧,我都不在乎了

Because,,, ? 因为…?

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019辛普森一家信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: