辛普森一家(11)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:辛普森一家  
编辑点评: 辛普森是美国最普通的一个五口之家:爸爸荷马·辛普森是一个简单到不能再简单的男人,在斯普林菲尔德的核能工厂勉强算是有一份工作,只是在同一个职位上被解雇和再次聘用了无数次……

-Let's discuss Tuesdays with Morrie, -Again? - 好了,我们来讨论"与莫里共度周二" - 还讨论?

If we don't get a new book, I'm going to puke. 要是再不讨论新书,就要令我作呕了

You're the five peopIe I'm going to meet in heII! 你这个要下地狱的恶魔!

(匿名酒精俱乐部)

We're out of coffee! 我们没有咖啡啦!

I can't take another minute in this dome! 这个圆盖我一分钟都待不下去了!

Take that. 接着

Oh, no! BIowback! 不,又反弹回来了

(卡吉尔牌监视摄像头)

Look what they're doing to our dome. 看看他们是怎么对待圆盖的

You know what that is, sir? 总统,您知道那是什么吗?

-A crack? -ExactIy. - 裂缝? - 没错

PeopIe got out of the dome before, they're gonna get out again. 之前有人从圆盖跑出来过 所以这事迟早还会再发生

When they do, there's gonna be hearings, investigations. . . . 如果发生,接下来的 就是听证会、深入调查

I'II have to go back to making famiIy comedies. 天啊!那我就得接着去干老本行 拍家庭喜剧

Don't worry, I have a soIution for you, sir. 别担心,我有解决方案,总统先生

In fact, I have five soIutions. 事实上,我有五套方案

You don't have to read them. You'II have deniabiIity. 您不用逐字逐句的阅读,您可以进行否决

I'II take care of it. You know nothing. 这事就交由我全权负责,您不用操心

No. I need to know what I'm approving. 不,我得知道要批准的行动

AbsoIuteIy. But on the other hand, knowing things is overrated. 当然了!但是换句话说… 掌握真相这事总被夸大其词

Anyone can pick something when they know what it is. 了解事实真相后,傻子也能做出判断

It takes reaI Ieadership to pick something you're cIueIess about. 对于真正的领袖来说,其高明之处在于 在全然未知的情况下做出决策

-Okay, I pick three. -Try again. - 好啦,那我选三号 - 再重选一次

-One. Five? -Go higher. Too high. - 一号,五号? - 选个大点的数,太大了

-Three? -You said three. - 三号 - 你之前选过了

-Six? Two? -There is no six. DoubIe it. - 六号,二号 - 没六号,加倍

-Four! -As you wish, sir. - 四号 - 那就听您的,总统

(四号方案:炸平斯普林菲尔德)

Are you tired of the same old Grand Canyon? 你是否对一成不变的大峡谷感到厌倦?

Here we are, kids, the Grand Canyon. 我们到了,孩子们,这里就是大峡谷

It's so oId and boring. I want a new one. Now! 好破,真无聊啊 我想要个新的,现在就要!

HeIIo. I'm Tom Hanks. 你们好啊,我是汤姆•汉克斯

The U.S. government has Iost its credibiIity. . . 美国政府已经失信于民

. . .so it's borrowing some of mine. …所以不得不借用我的威名

TousIe my hair, Mr. Hanks. 摸摸我的头发,汉克斯先生

Sure thing, son. 没问题,孩子

Now, I'm pIeased to teII you aII about the New Grand Canyon. 现在我荣幸的向大家介绍崭新的大峡谷

This weekend, East of Shelbyville and south of Capitol City, 将于本周六正式运营 位于华府以南,莎百维以东 (艺术模拟)

That's where SpringfieId is! 那是斯普林菲尔德所在地!

It's nowhere near where anything is or ever was. 这将是你闻所未闻的新景观

This is Tom Hanks, saying: 这是汤姆•汉克斯的心声

If you're going to pick a government to trust, why not this one? 选择值得信任的政府…为什么不选我呢?

Did you see that? 你们看到了吗?

Yes, they're going to destroy SpringfieId. 是的,他们打算将斯普林菲尔德夷为平地!

But we're going to stop them. 不过我们会阻止他们

Homie, get your cIothes on. Homie? 荷马,穿好衣服了吗?荷马

I'm happy here. Screw SpringfieId! 我喜欢这里,叫斯普林菲尔德见鬼去吧!

I can't beIieve you'd say something so seIfish. 不敢相信你会这么自私

Marge, those peopIe chased us with pitchforks and torches. 玛芝,那帮人拿着草叉火把追赶我们

Torches! At 4 in the afternoon! 火把啊,居然下午四点就点火把

-It was 7 at night. -It was during Access Hollywood, - 那时是晚上七点 - 那时正在播《走进好莱坞》

Which is on at 4 and 7. 那节目四点、七点都播

Dad, how can you turn your back on everyone who Ioved us? 爸,你怎么能对 那些爱我们的人置之不理呢?

FIanders heIped when we were in troubIe. 我们有麻烦的时候 佛兰德斯可是挺身相助的

Who cares what he did? He's not your father. 谁在乎佛兰德斯干过什么? 他又不是你老爸!

You don't mean that. You worship me. 你在说气话,你崇拜我

I wish he was. 我倒希望他是!

Oh, yeah? Look what I did to your picture. 哦,是吗? 那看看我把你的照片怎么着了

Look at it. 看看啊

How-diIIy-doo-diIIy. How-diIIy-doo-diIIy. 灵不灵,灵不灵

Why, you IittIe--! 为什么,你这个小…!

I'II strangIe-angIe you! 我掐死你!

Bart, stop it! Leave this to me. 巴特,别这样!看我的

Homer. . . 荷马…

. . .in every marriage, you get one chance to say: …婚姻生活中你只有一次机会说 "我需要与你同心协力"

''I need you to do this with me. '' "我需要与你同心协力"

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. 这是我听过最傻的蠢话

We're saving SpringfieId! 我们要拯救斯普林菲尔德!

Homer Simpson! 荷马•辛普森!

Listen to me, aII of you. We are staying. 你们都给我听好!我们就待在这儿!

We have a great Iife in AIaska. . . 我们在阿拉斯加过得很开心…

. . .and we're never going back to America again. …绝不会再踏入美国一步!

I have spoken! 我说完了!

(侠盗海象)

WeII, I guess I've Iet her worry about me Iong enough. 让他们提心吊胆够了

Marge? Kids? 玛芝?孩子?

(请用录像机播放)

Okay, here goes, 好啦

Homer,,, 荷马…

When people point out your flaws,,, 当别人指责你的错误缺点时…

,,,I've always stood up for you, …我总是支持你

,,,I always say: …我总是说

''Well, sometimes you have to stand back to appreciate a work of art, '' 只要变换个角度看待 就能体会到荷马的真诚

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019辛普森一家信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: