辛普森一家(10)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:辛普森一家  
编辑点评: 辛普森是美国最普通的一个五口之家:爸爸荷马·辛普森是一个简单到不能再简单的男人,在斯普林菲尔德的核能工厂勉强算是有一份工作,只是在同一个职位上被解雇和再次聘用了无数次……

Yeah, okay. Okay. 好啦,这下好啦

I'm very proud of you, Bart. Over 24 hours sober. 我为你自豪,巴特,才一天你就清醒了

-You are, aren't you? -I'II prove it. - 你酒醒了吧? - 我来证明给你看

We're giving your father another chance, and we owe it to him to-- 给你爸爸一个改过的机会 我们现在只是…

-Oh, my God. -Can I heIp you? - 哦,天啊! - 需要什么吗?

We need diapers. 我…我们要尿布

-Okay. -No. No, we don't. We don't. - 好的 - 等一下,不要了,我们不要了

-Ladies' razorbIades. -Right. - 要女士剃刀 - 好的

No! No. No, we don't. I forgot, we're European. 不,不要了 差点忘了,我们欧洲人不用那个的

Just give us beef jerky. 我们要牛肉干

Lots and Iots of beef jerky. 好多好多牛肉干

That's right. That's what we need. That's aII we came in for. 对,我们就要这个

Sure. 当然

Oh, my God. There they are! 哦,天啊!他们在那!

(欢乐假期——蒙弟、波兹)

So you want some of my eIectricity, do you? 你们想向我要电,是吗?

WeII, for once, the rich white man is in controI. 暴富白人总算是掌权了!

I have two buttons behind this desk. 我桌子这儿有两个钮

One wiII suppIy your town with power, the other reIeases the hounds. 一个是你们需要的电源 另一个是放狗咬人

Reach me. Make me your brother. 说吧,看你们能不能打动我

The hospitaI's generator is about to give out. 医院的发电机快不行了

Lives wiII be Iost. 很多人要丧生

''Lives Iost. '' Go on. 生命、死亡,继续

We got a convict we were gonna fry tomorrow, but now we can't. 明天有宴会,要做菜,但是没电不成啊

Tempting. Tempting. 美味,诱惑啊

Look, aII our reasons mean nothing. 我们说什么都无足轻重

Just Iook into your heart and you'II find the answer. 你扪心自问,自然就会发现答案

-First door on the right. -Thank you. - 右手边第一道门 - 谢谢

What--? This isn't the way I pictured AIaska at aII! 什么?这根本不是我想象中的阿拉斯加!

Oh, that's better. 现在这样好多了

Homer! 荷马!

WeII, at Ieast my poster didn't get torn. 好在我的画报没弄坏

WeIcome to AIaska. Here's $ 1 000. 欢迎来阿拉斯加,这是给您的1000块钱

WeII, it's about time! But why? 真是雪中送炭啊!可为什么呢?

We pay every resident $ 1 000. . . 我们给每位来访的公民1000块钱…

. . .to aIIow oiI companies to ravage our state's naturaI beauty. …以便他们支持石油公司 大肆破坏国家级自然风光

I'm home! 我终于来到了这片乐土!

Oh, thanks. 谢谢

(辛普森家)

What are you doing, Bart? 你干嘛呢,巴特?

Just passing the time. 不过是消磨时间罢了

My boy Ioves AIaska so much, he's appIauding it. 我儿子太爱阿拉斯加了 他正鼓掌欢呼呢!

-Lisa, why aren't you cIapping? -But, Dad-- - 丽莎,你怎么不一起鼓掌? - 但是,爸…

CIap for AIaska! 为阿拉斯加鼓掌!

WeII, Marge, we're separated from the kids by a waII of snow. 玛芝,这堵雪墙成就了我们的二人世界

AII my dreams are coming true. 我终于美梦成真了

We're going to need more birds. 我们需要更多的鸟

Day 93 under the dome. 圆盖下的第93天

With necessities growing dangerousIy Iow. . . 现在物资极其匮乏…

. . .who knows what spark wiII set off this powder keg? …谁知道接下来会发生什么呢?

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019辛普森一家信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: