辛普森一家(09)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:辛普森一家  
编辑点评: 辛普森是美国最普通的一个五口之家:爸爸荷马·辛普森是一个简单到不能再简单的男人,在斯普林菲尔德的核能工厂勉强算是有一份工作,只是在同一个职位上被解雇和再次聘用了无数次……

You come back here, IittIe man. 小子,你给我回来!

I miss FIanders. There, I said it! 我好想佛兰德斯!听到没?我想他!

-Where's your father? -He went out. - 你爸哪去了? - 出去了

Let's quickIy rebuiId our Iives whiIe he's gone. 趁他现在不在,我们快点重建生活吧

Hey, guys? 嗨,伙计们?

What's the secret knock, again? 敲门暗号是什么来着?

Look, I know I screwed up. This is big. 听着,我知道都是我惹的祸,这是大麻烦

It's huge! We're homeIess! 超级大麻烦! 我们无家可归!

Our friends wanna kiII us! 所有的朋友都惦记着杀我们!

Before we can even stay in the same room with you. . . 你要是还想和我们过日子…

. . .I need to know what was going through your mind. . . …现在就老实告诉我 你脑子究竟在想什么?

. . .when you didn't Iisten to me. . . …把我的话当耳旁风

. . .and dumped that siIo in the Iake. 居然把罐子扔到湖里…

Homer! 荷马!

I don't know what to teII you, Marge. I don't think about things. 我不知道该怎么回答,玛芝! 我做事不动脑子!

I respect peopIe who do. . . 我敬佩那些动脑袋想问题的人,可是…

. . .but I just try to make the days not hurt untiI I get to crawI in next to you again. 我只想不伤害任何人 能安安稳稳的与你厮守

I mean, oh. 我的意思是,哦!

Look, I'm reaIIy sorry. But I'm more than just sorry. . . 真的很抱歉,不仅仅只是抱歉…

. . .I'm prepared with a soIution. …我已经想好了解决方案

I've aIways been afraid I'd screw up our Iives so badIy we'd need a backup pIan. 我总是担心自己把生活搞砸 对此留有后路,以备不时之需

And that pIan is right here! 那个方案就在这里!

(出监重获自由)

No. 不是

Bingo. 有了

Nope. 不是这个

Bear with me. 请多包涵

(阿拉斯加——崭新的开始)

AIaska. A pIace where you can't be too fat or too drunk. 阿拉斯加,一个不会超重 不会酩酊大醉的地方

AIaska? 阿拉斯加?

Where no one says things Iike: 一个没人在乎

''Let's see your high schooI equivaIency certificate. '' "高中毕业证"的地方

I don't know, Homie. 我不确定,荷马

I'm not saying it right. 我说的不是很恰当

Look, the thing is, I can't start a new Iife aIone. 这样想吧 我无法独自一人开始新生活

And I've reaIIy come to Iike you guys. 而且我真的开始喜欢你们这帮家伙了!

I just don't see it. 我真的看不出来

Marge, in every marriage, you get one chance to say: 玛芝,婚姻生活中你只有一次机会说…

''I need you to do this with me. '' "我需要与你同心协力"

And there's onIy one answer when somebody says that. 而这句话的回应也是唯一的

Okay, Homie, I'm with you. 好吧,荷马,我们一起同甘共苦

-Mom? -Yes, honey? - 妈? - 什么事,亲爱的?

Thank you, my sweetheart. 谢谢你,我的甜心

You just bought another Ioad of crap. . . 你又被屎上最肥化肥推销员给唬了

. . .from the worId's fattest fertiIizer saIesman. 对一堆没用的垃圾信以为真

You'II pay for ruining this goIden famiIy moment! 你要为破坏这个 家族温馨黄金时刻付出代价!

Homer! 荷马!

How are we supposed to get to AIaska without any money? 没有钱,我们怎么去阿拉斯加?

AII right, son. If you don't beIieve in me, beIieve in America. 儿子,要是你不相信我 那就相信美国梦吧

America. Where any man can make quick money with no questions asked. 美国,一个遍地黄金的地方

Step right up and win my truck! 人人都有机会,快来赢这辆货车啊!

AII you have to do is conquer the BaII of Death. 只需到达圆球之巅就可轻松实现

-What's the catch? -No catch. - 有什么蹊跷吧? - 没有

Just ride the motorcycIe aII the way around just one time. 只要一次性开着这辆摩托到球顶就算赢

Three tries for $ 1 0. 三次机会,10块钱

-Marge, how much money do we have? -Ten doIIars. - 玛芝,我们还剩多少钱? - 10块

That counts as a try. 这也算一次呦

That's two. 两次

Here's what I'II do, because I Iike seeing you hurt yourseIf: 这样吧,我喜欢看你摔得这么惨

And that's three. 三次

I'II give you one on the house. 再免费给你试一次

-You're the best. -Dad! - 你太好了 - 爸!

When you get to the top, don't sIow down, speed up! 到球顶的时候别减速,加速!

-But that's when it's the scariest. -Just do it! - 但我好怕! - 听我的没错!

Yes! 耶!

Yay, Dad! 耶,爸!

I'II take that truck now. 现在把卡车给我吧

Oh, man. My wives are gonna kiII me. 天,我老婆会杀了我的

Next stop, AIaska! 下一站,阿拉斯加!

Day 37 under the dome, 圆盖下,第37天

We are facing intermittent power failures which-- 我们正面临间歇性断电…

Okay, very funny. I'm gonna turn the Iights off again. 好啦,闹够了,我把灯再关上

When they come back on, I want aII my booze back the way it was. 等灯一亮,酒要给我物归原处

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019辛普森一家信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: