辛普森一家(04)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:辛普森一家  
编辑点评: 辛普森是美国最普通的一个五口之家:爸爸荷马·辛普森是一个简单到不能再简单的男人,在斯普林菲尔德的核能工厂勉强算是有一份工作,只是在同一个职位上被解雇和再次聘用了无数次……

What--?! You can't kiII him if he's wearing peopIe cIothes! 什么?! 你…它衣冠楚楚,你怎么忍心下手?

You're coming home with me. 我会带你回家的

''A thousand eyes. '' What couId that be? 一千只眼睛?什么意思?

I'm pretty sure a thousand is a number. 嗯…我很确定…一千…是个数字

Hey, Marge. Isn't it great being married to someone who's reckIessIy impuIsive? 嗨,玛芝,嫁给性情中人是不是很幸福?

ActuaIIy, it's aged me horribIy. 说实话,我一直为这事懊悔不已呢

Then say heIIo to the newest Simpson. 快和我们的新成员打个招呼吧!

Homer! 荷马!

I beIieve what happened in church was a warning about preciseIy this. 我相信教堂里发生的就是警告眼前这事

PIease, get rid of that pig. 快把这只猪弄走!

Oh, you're gonna Iove him. Look, he does an impression of you. 你会喜欢上它的! 瞧,它还会模仿你呢!

You naiIed her. 你吓着她了

He aIso does me. 它还会取笑我呢

You smiIed. I'm off the hook. 你笑了,那现在就没事啦

Oh, you have so many Iooks. 你造型真是千变万化啊

So that's what snug is. 原来这才叫做温馨啊

Who's a good pig? 谁是好猪猪?

Who's a good pig? 谁是好猪猪?

Rough day, huh, son? 心情不爽是吗,孩子?

You don't know what rough is, sister. 你根本不知道什么是"不爽",嬷嬷

Bart, you know, whenever my boys bake up a batch of frownies. . . 巴特,我家孩子不开心时

. . .I take them fishing. …我就带他们去钓鱼散心

Does your dad ever take you fishing? 你爸爸有带你去钓过鱼吗?

Dad, it's not fair to use a bug zapper to catch the fish. 爸!拿灭虫器来逮鱼可不太厚道!

If you Iove fish Iike I do, you want them to die with dignity. 如果你和我一样对这些鱼充满关爱之情 就会希望它们带着尊严,庄重的赴黄泉

I think I have a nibbIe. 有鱼咬钩啦

I think fishing might be more fun with you. 和你一起钓鱼应该更有趣吧?

Oh, great. Now, how about I fix you some cocoa? 太好了,我帮你冲杯可可吧?

No way. Cocoa's for wusses. 少来啦,可可是女孩子喝的

WeII, sir, if you change your mind, it's on the windowsiII. 要是你改主意的话…就到窗台这儿来拿啊

Oh, my God. 哦,天啊!

Oh, wait. I didn't teII you the best part. He Ioves the environment. 等一下,最精彩的地方忘和你说了 他关注环境问题

Oh, wait! I stiII didn't teII you the best part. He's got an Irish brogue. 不对,那不是最精彩的地方 他有着爱尔兰人特有的神情

No, no, wait! I stiII didn't teII you the best part. 不,等一下!那还不是最棒的地方

He's not imaginary! 他是活生生、真实存在的!

Oh, honey, that's great. 亲爱的,这太好了

But the very best thing is that he Iistens to you. 不过最重要的是,他愿意聆听你的心声

Because nothing means more than for a man to-- 因为对男人来说,这点是最…

How did the pig tracks get on the ceiIing? 猪蹄子印怎么跑到天花板上了?

Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig 蜘蛛猪,蜘蛛猪

Does whatever a Spider-Pig does 施展浑身解数,尽显蜘蛛猪神威

Can he swing from a web? 它能游走于蜘蛛网吗?

No, he can 't, he's a pig 当然不行,它归根结底还是猪呀

Look out He is the Spider-Pig 当心啊,它是蜘蛛猪

Are we having fun yet? 玩够了吗?

We are now. You've got a bite. 现在很好玩啊,你那有鱼咬钩了

Oh, no, my good poIe! 不!我的宝贝鱼竿!

You're not strangIing me. 你怎么没掐我?

What the--? StrangIing's onIy good for. . . . 什么?"掐"只有…

WeII, it's not good for anything. "掐"可解决不了任何问题

The onIy time you shouId Iay hands on a boy. . . 与孩子唯一能有的身体接触就是…

. . .is to give him a good pat on the back. …轻拍他后背

Hey, what the heII are you--? 嘿!你到底要…?

One more time. 再拍一次

(紧张性排汗)

Honey, I'm home. 亲爱的,我回来啦~

(斯普林菲尔德市政厅) (丽莎•辛普森:难以容忍的真相)

We are at the tipping point, peopIe. 我们现在处于大规模污染一触即发的引爆点

If we don't do something now. . . . 如果我们仍置若罔闻的话 (斯普林菲尔德湖污染情况)

I'm sorry, I Iost my train of thought. Isn't he dreamy? 抱歉,我思维有些混乱… 他是不是令人芳心寸乱?

Okay, so here's the bottom Iine: 好吧,这是底线

Agreed. 完全赞同

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019辛普森一家信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: