玩具总动员3(18)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:玩具总动员  
编辑点评: “玩具总动员”是皮克斯的动画系列电影,共制作了三部,由华特·迪士尼影片公司和皮克斯动画工作室合作推出。主角是两个玩具:牛仔警长胡迪和太空骑警巴斯光年。《玩具总动员》是首部完全使用电脑动画技术的动画长篇,于1995年11月22日在北美公映。

- Jessie, you’ll be ok in the attic? - Of course I will. - 翠丝 你呆在阁楼里没事吧? - 当然没问题

Besides, I know about Buzz’s Spanish mode. 再说 我知道巴斯的西班牙语模式呢

My what? 我的什么?

You know where to find us, Cowboy. 牛仔 你知道在哪儿能找到我们

- Did you say goodbye to Molly? - Mom, we’ve said goodbye like ten times. - 你跟Molly说再见了吗? - 妈妈 我们已经说过不下十次了

Mom, it’s ok. 妈妈 没事的

I know. It’s just... I wish I could always be with you. 我知道 只是... 真希望能永远在你身边

You will be, Mom. 会的 妈妈

Hey, aren’t you going to say goodbye to Buster? 嘿 你不和巴斯特说再见吗?

Of course I am. Who’s a good dog? Who’s a good doggie? 当然要说 谁家的好狗狗啊? 谁家的好狗狗啊?

- Get the rest of your things. - Ok Buster. - 拿上你剩下的东西吧 - 好了 巴斯特

Now don’t let Molly near my stuff. 看着Molly 别让她碰我的东西

Hey, Mom. So, do you really think I should donate these? 嘿 妈妈 你觉得我真的应该把这些东西捐了吗?

It’s up to you, Honey. Whatever you want to do. 宝贝儿 随便你 你自己决定吧

Don’t go in there! The bakery is haunted! 别进去! 面包店里闹鬼呢!

Are you crazy? You’ll wake up all the ghosts. 你疯了吗? 你会把鬼魂都吵醒的

Look out! The ghosts are throwing pies. 当心! 鬼魂要扔蛋糕了

- Mom! - Andy? - 妈妈! - 安迪?

- Hi. - Wow, look at you. - 你好 - 喔 看看你

- I hear you’re off to college. - Yeah, right now actually. - 我听说你上大学了 - 是啊 正要去学校呢

- So, what can we do for you? - Uh, I have some toys here. - 我们能帮你点什么呢? - 呃 我这儿有些玩具

- You hear that, Bonnie? - So, you’re Bonnie? - Bonnie 听到了吗? - 你就是Bonnie吗?

I’m Andy. Someone told me you’re really good with toys. 我是安迪 有人告诉我 你跟玩具们玩得很好

These are mine, but I’m going away now... 这些玩具是我的 但我要走了...

so I need someone really special 所以我要帮他们找一个

to play with them. 特别的主人

This is Jessie. The roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole west. 她是翠丝 是整个西部最疯狂 最坚强的女牛仔

She loves "critters", but not more than her best pal, Bull’s-eye. 她喜欢"小牛犊" 但谁也比不上她的伙计 红心

Here. 拿着吧

Yes, this is Rex, the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived. 来吧 这是抱抱龙 全世界最坏 最恐怖的恐龙

The Potato Heads. Mr. and Mrs. You gotta keep them together, 这是蛋头先生和蛋头太太 你一定要让他们在一起

because they’re madly in love. 因为他们非常相爱

Now Slinky here, is as loyal as any dog you could want... 这是弹簧狗 他是世界上最忠诚的狗狗...

And Hamm... he’ll keep your money safe... 他是火腿... 可以帮你保管钱...

but he’s also one of the most dastardly villains of all time... 不过他同时也是最坏的反派角色之一...

Evil Doctor Porkchop. 邪恶的猪排博士

These little dudes are from a strange alien world. Pizza planet. 这几个小家伙来自外星球 比萨星球

And this is Buzz Lightyear, the coolest toy ever! 他是巴斯光年 有史以来最酷的玩具!

Look, he can fly and shoot lasers. 看 他会飞 还会发射激光

He’s sworn to protect the Galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg. 他发誓要保护银河 不受邪恶的扎克天王侵略

To infinity and beyond. 飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠

Now, you gotta promise to take good care of these guys... 你要答应我 好好照顾他们...

they mean a lot to me. 他们对我来说很重要

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019玩具总动员信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: