玩具总动员3(12)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:玩具总动员  
编辑点评: “玩具总动员”是皮克斯的动画系列电影,共制作了三部,由华特·迪士尼影片公司和皮克斯动画工作室合作推出。主角是两个玩具:牛仔警长胡迪和太空骑警巴斯光年。《玩具总动员》是首部完全使用电脑动画技术的动画长篇,于1995年11月22日在北美公映。

- Hallway, lobby, playground ... - Yeah, yeah. What about the wall? - 走廊 休息室 操场... - 好的 好的 围墙呢?

8 feet high. Cinder block. No way through it. You go over or under. 8英尺高的焦渣石 不可能穿过的 你只能从上面或者从下面绕过

- That’s it? Doesn’t seem so bad. - It’s not. - 就这些? 不算太糟糕么 - 不只这些

Your real problem’s the monkey. 真正的麻烦是那个猴子

The monkey’s the eye in the sky. He sees everything. 猴子是总监控 他能看见每个地方的情况

Classrooms ... 教室...

hallways ... 走廊...

even the playground. 甚至操场

You can unlock doors, sneak past guards ... 你可以打开门 绕过守卫...

climb the wall, but if you don’t take out that monkey ... 爬上墙 但是如果你不制服那只猴子...

you ain’t going nowhere. Do you want to get out of here? 你就哪儿都别去 你想逃出去吗?

Get rid of that monkey! 那就除掉那个猴子!

Recess. Come on, kids. 课间休息 快点 孩子们

- Hey guys. - Woody? - 嘿 伙计们 - 伍迪?

Woody! 伍迪!

- Thank goodness! - You’re alive! - 谢天谢地! - 你还活着!

Of course I’m alive. 我当然还活着

My hat. Wait. Where’s Buzz? 我的帽子 等等 巴斯呢?

- Lotso did something to do with him. - He thinks he’s a real Space Ranger again. - 抱抱熊对他动了手脚 - 他又以为自己是真的太空守护者了

- Oh no! - Oh yes. Return of the astro nut. - 哦 不! - 哦 是 又变回一个太空狂了

Woody, we were wrong to leave Andy. I... I was wrong. 伍迪 我们不该离开安迪 我... 我错了

Jessie’s right, Woody. She was wrong. 翠丝说的对 伍迪 她的确错了

No, no, it’s my fault for leaving you guys. 不 不 是我不该离开你们

From now on, we stick together. 从现在开始 我们要团结在一起

But, Andy’s leaving for college. 但是 安迪马上要离家去上大学了

College! Flag down the mailman! We gotta get you home before Andy leaves tomorrow! 大学! 我们必须在明天安迪离开前把你送回家!

- Tomorrow? But that means ... - That means we’re busting out of here. - 明天? 那也就是说... - 也就是说我们要逃出这里

- Tonight. - What? Impossible! - 就今晚 - 什么? 不可能!

- There’s no way out of here. - No, there is a way out. - 根本没有办法逃出这里 - 不 有一个办法可以出去

One way. 只有一个办法

- Slinky Dog? - Present. - 弹簧狗? - 到

Green guys? Cowgirl? 太空外星人? 女牛仔?

- Here. - Horse? - 到 - 马?

- Piggy Bank. - Yup. - 存钱罐 - 到

- Tyrannosaurus? - Here. - 恐龙? - 到

- Barbie? - Here. - 芭比? - 到

Potato Head? 蛋头?

Hey! Hey! Super Troop Man. Wake up! 嘿! 嘿! 捣蛋的蛋头 醒醒!

Impossible. 不可能

Little late for a stroll isn’t it, Potato Head? 现在散步有点晚了吧 蛋头?

That’s Mr. Potato Head to you smoothie! 叫我蛋头先生 你这个小白脸!

You ascot-wearing pink nosier! You’re not a toy! 你个打领带的闲事儿王! 你就不算个玩具!

You’re an accessory! You’re a purse with legs! 你不过是个配件! 你就是个绣花枕头!

- Take him back to the box! - No, not the box! - 把他带到盒子里去! - 不 我不去盒子里!

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I like ascots. 抱歉 我不是那个意思 我喜欢你的领带

- Ok check. - Good work, Lightyear. - 好了 搞定 - 干得好 巴斯光年

All right. Resume your ... uh ... space guy thing. 好了 你可以继续你的... 呃... 太空事业了

Yes, sir, well-groomed man. 是 先生 潮男

Ken? Ken? 肯尼? 肯尼?

- What do you want? - I can’t take it here, Ken. - 你想干什么? - 我在这呆不下去了 肯尼

I want to go to the Butterfly Room. With you. 我想去蝴蝶之屋 和你在一起

- Yeah, well, you should have thought of that yesterday. - I was wrong. - 是嘛 你昨天就该这样想了 - 我错了

I want to be with you Ken, I do, in your Dream House. 我想和你在一起 肯尼 我真的想和你一起住在你的梦之屋里

Please take me away from this! Take me away! 请带我走吧! 带我走!

Darn it, Barbie. Ok, but things are complicated around here. 见鬼 芭比 好吧 但是这里的情况很复杂

- You gotta do what I say. - I will Ken. I promise. - 你要按照我说的做 - 我会的 肯尼 我保证

Wait! I’ll do anything! I’ll change your diapers! 等等! 我可以做任何事! 我可以帮你换尿布!

Get the tape! 快拿胶带来!

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019玩具总动员信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: