玩具总动员3(10)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:玩具总动员  
编辑点评: “玩具总动员”是皮克斯的动画系列电影,共制作了三部,由华特·迪士尼影片公司和皮克斯动画工作室合作推出。主角是两个玩具:牛仔警长胡迪和太空骑警巴斯光年。《玩具总动员》是首部完全使用电脑动画技术的动画长篇,于1995年11月22日在北美公映。

 

Yes, sir. 是 长官

Where do you think you’re going? 你以为你逃得了吗?

- Buzz, we’re your friends. - Spare me your lies, Temptress. - 巴斯 我们是你的朋友 - 少花言巧语 你这个妖女

Your emperor is defeated and I’m immune to your bewitching good looks. 你的王国已经覆灭了 我是不会为你的美貌所蛊惑的

Hey, Mungo. Get your paws off my wife. 嘿 大宝宝 把你的爪子从我老婆身上拿开

- Let go of me, you drooling doofus. - Not him. I think this potato needs to learn himself some manners. - 放开我 你这个流哈喇子的笨蛋 - 别关这里 得给这个蛋头点颜色看看

- Take him to the box. - Hey, put me down, you moron! - 把他放到盒子里面去 - 嘿 放下我 你这个混蛋!

Where are you taking me to? Bad baby. Bad baby. 你要把我带到哪里去? 坏孩子 你个坏孩子

- Ken, what’s going on? - Barbie. I told you to wait in the Dream House. - 肯尼 这是怎么回事啊? - 芭比 我说了让你在梦之屋里面等啊

- What are you doing with my friends? - Get in. - 你把我的朋友们怎么了? - 进去吧

- Barbie, wait. - Don’t touch me! - 芭比 等等 - 别碰我!

- We’re through! - Barbie, I... - 我们之间完了 - 芭比 我...

- And give me my scarf back. - Ow! - 把我的围巾还给我 - 噢!

- Lightyear, explain our overnight accommodations. - Sir. Yes, sir. - 巴斯光年 给他们说下夜宿的规矩 - 是 长官

Prisoners sleep in their cells. Any prisoner caught outside their cell, spends the night in the box. 囚犯必须睡在自己的囚房 一旦被抓到跑出囚房 就关在盒子里面过夜

Roll call at dusk and dawn. 傍晚和清晨各点一次名

Any prisoner misses roll call, spends the night in the box. 点名不到 就关在盒子里面过夜

Prisoners do not speak unless spoken to. 除非长官问话 否则囚犯禁止说话

Any prisoner talks back, spends the night... 顶嘴的囚犯 就关在...

In the box. We get it! 盒子里面过夜 知道了!

At ease, soldier. They’re neutralized. 冷静 他们已经知道了

But remember, they’ll say anything to make you doubt yourself. 但是切记 他们会花言巧语 让你怀疑自己

Don’t worry, Commander. Any doubt I had... 不用担心 长官 我所有的疑虑...

got pounded out of me at the Academy. 在警官学校时就都没有了

Listen up folks. We got a way of doing things here at Sunnyside. 听着伙计们 国有国法 家有家规 阳光幼儿园也有规矩

If you start at the bottom, pay your dues, life here can be a dream come true. 只要你从底层做起 任劳任怨 生活总有一天会很惬意的

But if you break our rules, step out of line... 但是 如果你们敢坏我规矩 越过雷池...

try to checkout early, well, you’re just hurting yourself. 想要逃走 那你们就是自讨苦吃

- Woody! What did you do to him? - You all get a good night’s rest... - 伍迪! 你把他怎么了? - 你们都好好休息吧...

You got a full day of playtime tomorrow. Ha ha ha ha ha! 明天还要陪孩子们玩一整天呢 哈哈哈哈!

1225 Syca... 等我找找 1225号 Syca...

Who is Velocistar237? Velocistar237是谁?

That’s just a dinosaur toy down the street. That’s nothing. Let me just take care of that. 他只是街角的一个恐龙玩具 没什么 我来回复

Just a dinosaur... 一个恐龙玩具...

All right. Sycamore. Ok. Enter. 好了 Sycamore大道 好了 按回车

Please don’t be far. Please. Please. 拜托 不要太远 拜托

- Right around the corner? It’s right around the corner! - Yay! - 就在街角? 就在那个街角! - 耶!

Look at me! I’m big toy on campus! 看我! 哈哈 我马上就可以去上大学啦!

- Hello. I’ll see you at the Sock Hop. - Ok, Potsie. - 你好 回头在赤裸舞会见 - 好的 傻瓜

Hey, wait, listen ... if any of you guys ever get to Sunnyside Daycare... 嘿 等等 听着... 要是你们有谁去了阳光幼儿园...

- you tell them that Woody made it home. - You came from Sunnyside? - 告诉我的朋友们 伍迪回到家了 - 你从阳光幼儿园来的?

- But, how’d you escape? - Well, it wasn’t easy. - 你是怎么逃出来的? - 是不容易

What do you mean "escape"? "逃出来"是什么意思?

Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair. 阳光幼儿园是毁灭和绝望之地

Ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries. 它由一个浑身散发着草莓气味的邪恶熊掌管

- Lotso? - The guy may seem plush and huggable on the outside... - 抱抱熊? - 这个家伙外表看起来或许平易近人 和蔼可亲...

- but inside, he’s a monster. - But, how do you know that? - 但实际上 他是个恶魔 - 你们怎么知道?

Chuckles. He’ll tell you. 小丑 他会告诉你的

Yeah, I knew Lotso. 是的 我认识抱抱熊

He was a good toy. A friend. 他曾是个很好的玩具 很好的朋友

Me and him, we had the same kid. Daisy. 他和我 我们属于同一个主人 她叫Daisy

I was there when Lotso got unwrapped. 抱抱熊来的时候 我在那里

Daisy loved us all. But Lotso ... Lotso was special. Daisy非常的爱我们 但是抱抱熊... 它是Daisy的最爱

They did everything together. 他们干什么都一起

I’ve never seen a kid and a toy more in love. 我从未见过孩子和玩具感情会这么好

One day we took a drive. 有一天 我们一起坐车出去

At a rest stop, we had a little playtime. 到车站时 我们玩了一小会儿

After lunch, Daisy fell asleep. 吃过午饭后 Daisy睡着了

She never came back. 她再也没有回来

Lotso wouldn’t give up. 抱抱熊不肯放弃

It took forever, but we finally made it back to Daisy’s. 我们走了很久 最终我们回到了Daisy的家

But by then, it was too late. 但是 已经太晚了

Something changed that day inside Lotso. 那天以后抱抱熊就变了

- Something snapped. - She replaced us. - 变得和以前不一样了 - 我们被取代了

- Come on. - No, she only replaced you. - 我们走 - 不 只有你被取代了

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019玩具总动员信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: