玩具总动员3(09)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:玩具总动员  
编辑点评: “玩具总动员”是皮克斯的动画系列电影,共制作了三部,由华特·迪士尼影片公司和皮克斯动画工作室合作推出。主角是两个玩具:牛仔警长胡迪和太空骑警巴斯光年。《玩具总动员》是首部完全使用电脑动画技术的动画长篇,于1995年11月22日在北美公映。

I’ll fire up the computer. 我马上开电脑

Unhand me you, cowards. I demand to talk to Lotso. 放开我 你们这群胆小鬼 我要和抱抱熊谈谈

Zip it, Buck Rogers. You won’t talk to Lotso till we say you can... 闭嘴 死太空人 要想和他谈 得先过了我们这关...

Ken, what’s going on here? Why is this toy tied up? 肯尼 出什么事了? 为什么他会被绑着呢?

- Uh, he got out Lotso. - Got out? - 呃 他逃出来了 抱抱熊 - 逃出来了?

Oh no, no, no, no, no, no! This isn’t how we treat our guests. 哦 不 不 不! 这不是我们的待客方式

FAO my Schwartz! There you go. I’m so sorry. 抱歉了 我的客人! 好了 非常抱歉

- Lotso, there’s been a mistake. - A mistake? - 抱抱熊 事情不该这样 - 不该这样?

The children in the Caterpillar Room are not age-appropriate for me and my friends. 毛毛虫小儿室的孩子们对我和我的朋友来说不合适

We respectfully request a transfer to the Butterfly Room. 我们很恳请去蝴蝶屋

- Well, request granted. - But Lotso... - 批准了 - 但是抱抱熊...

Hush now, Kenneth. This toy showed initiative. 安静 肯尼 这个玩具很有主动性

Leadership. Why I say, we’ve found ourselves a keeper. 领导力 要我说 我们又找到一个新守卫了

Hear that everyone? We got a keeper! 大家听到了吗? 我们找到守卫了!

We’re calling you up to the big leagues, son. 我们把你纳入了一个很大的团队 伙计

From now on you’ll have anything you want. 从现在起 你要什么有什么

- Excellent! I’ll go get my friends. - Whoa, whoa. Hold on there, boss. - 太棒了! 我去叫我的朋友 - 哇 等等 伙计

Those Caterpillar kids need someone to play with. 总得有人陪毛毛虫小儿室的孩子玩啊

- But my friends don’t belong there. - Oh none of us do. - 但我的朋友们不属于那里 - 哦 没人属于那里

I agree, which is why for the good, of our community... 我同意 所以说为了我们这个社区的利益着想...

we ask the newer toys, the stronger ones, to take on the hardships the rest of us can’t bear anymore. 我们应该让一些更新的更坚韧的玩具 来做那些我们无力承受之事

I guess that makes sense. 听起来好像有点道理

But I can’t accept. We’re a family. We stay together. 但是我不接受 我们是一个大家庭 要呆在一起

A family man, huh? I understand. 一个很爱家的男人啊? 我明白了

Put him back in the timeout chair. 把他放回椅子上去

Unhand me! 放开我!

Bring in the bookworm. 把书虫叫来

Ah! Here it is. It was filed under "Lightyear". 啊! 在这里 它归档在"光年"里

Let’s see here... Accessories, Maintenance... 我看看... 配件 维修...

Oh, here we go. Remove screws to access battery compartment. 哦 找到了 拆掉螺丝 找到电池槽

What are you doing? 你们要干什么?

Let go of me. 放开我

To return your Buzz Lightyear action figure back to its original factory settings, 要把你的巴斯光年重设成出厂设置

slide the switch from ’Play’ to ’Demo’. 将按钮从"使用"拨向"演示"

Stop! No, no, no! 快停下来! 不 不要啊!

- What was that? - Sounds like it came from the hall. - 什么声音? - 像是从大厅传来的

I’ll see what it was. 我去看看怎么回事

- What do you see? Anything? - No, just a dark hallway. - 看到什么了? 有人吗? - 没有 只看到漆黑的走廊

- Wait, wait, I see Andy. - What? - 等等 我看到安迪了 - 什么?

- That’s impossible. - No, no. I really see him. - 不可能 - 不 不 我真的看到他了

In his room. Ohh! My other eye! 在他的房间里 哦! 是我的另外一只眼睛!

The one I left behind! 是我落在家的那只眼睛看到的!

This is so weird. He’s packing up. 真奇怪 他在收拾行李呢

Uh oh. Here comes Buster. Out of the way. Get away! 啊哦 巴斯特过来了 让开 让开!

Ok. Andy’s out in the hall. 好了 安迪在走廊上

He’s looking in the attic. Wait, there’s mom. 他往阁楼里面看呢 等等 他妈妈出现了

Why is he so upset? 他好像看起来在找什么东西?

Oh no. Oh, this is terrible! 哦 不 哦 天哪 不会吧!

He’s looking for us. Andy’s looking for us. 他在找我们 安迪在找我们呢

He’s looking for us? 他在找我们?

- Andy does want us! I just knew it! - I think he did mean to put us in the attic. - 我就知道! 安迪不会丢下我们的! - 我想 他确实是想把我们放进阁楼去

- Well, then Woody was telling the truth. - Holy cow! - 这么说 伍迪说得是实话 - 天啊!

And you didn’t believe him! 而你却不相信他!

- Hey, you didn’t believe him first. - Guys, we gotta, we gotta go home! - 嘿 是你先怀疑的 - 伙计们 我们要 我们要回家!

- Lotso! - Hey there. How are you all doing this fine evening? - 抱抱熊! - 嘿 大家好 这么美好的夜晚 大家都好吗?

- Thank goodness. Have you seen Buzz? - There’s been a mistake. We have to go. - 谢天谢地 你看到巴斯了吗? - 我们弄错了 我们必须离开

Go? Why? You just got here, in the nick of time too. 离开? 为什么? 你们才来没多久啊 再说 这里很需要你们啊

We were running low on volunteers for the little ones. 我们现在急缺陪岁数小的孩子们玩的志愿者

They just love new toys, now don’t they? 他们真的很爱新玩具 不是吗?

Love? We have been chewed, kicked, drooled on... 爱? 他们对我们又是嚼 又是踢 又是吐口水...

Just look at my pocket book. 看看我记的笔记吧

Hmm, well here’s the thing, Sweet Potato, you ain’t leaving Sunnyside. 嗯 事情是这样的 甜蛋头 你们是不可能离开阳光幼儿园的

Sweet Potato? Who do you think you’re talking to? 甜蛋头? 你以为你是在跟谁说话呢?

I have over 30 accessories and I deserve more respect... 我有30个以上的配件 我应该得到足够的尊重...

Ah, that’s better. 啊 这样好点了

Hey! No one takes my wife’s mouth, except me! 嘿! 除了我 谁也不能碰我老婆的嘴巴!

Give it back, you furry air freshener! 还给她 你这个浑身是毛的家伙!

- Come on guys. We’re going home. - Whoa, there Missy! You’re not going anywhere. - 伙伴们 走吧 我们回家 - 哇 等等 小姐! 你哪里也别想去

Oh yeah? Who’s going to stop us? 哦 是吗? 试试看啊?

Buzz, you’re back. Buzz? 巴斯 你终于回来了 巴斯 你怎么了?

Watch out! 当心!

Prisoners disabled, Commander Lotso. 囚犯全部搞定 抱抱熊长官

- Buzz, what are you doing? - Silence. Minions of Zurg. - 巴斯 你这是干什么啊? - 肃静 扎克的狗腿们

- You are in the custody of the Galactic Alliance. - Galactic Alliance? - 你们现在被星际联盟拘留 - 星际联盟?

Good work, Lightyear. Now lock ’em up. 做得好 巴斯光年 把他们关起来

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019玩具总动员信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: