玩具总动员3(07)【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:玩具总动员  
编辑点评: “玩具总动员”是皮克斯的动画系列电影,共制作了三部,由华特·迪士尼影片公司和皮克斯动画工作室合作推出。主角是两个玩具:牛仔警长胡迪和太空骑警巴斯光年。《玩具总动员》是首部完全使用电脑动画技术的动画长篇,于1995年11月22日在北美公映。

Reach for the sky. 一飞冲天

Bluebells, cockleshells, eeny, miney... 风铃草 海扇壳 点兵 点将...

You’re my favorite deputy. 你是我最好的副手

- Bonnie! - Coming! - Bonnie! - 来了!

Oh, great! 这下好了!

- Oh, it’s gonna be ok, Bull’s-eye. - Woody’s going to college with Andy. - 哦 没事的 红心 - 伍迪会跟着安迪去大学

- It’s what he always wanted. - Ah, he’s crazy. - 那正是他所期望的 - 啊 他疯了

- College is no place for a toy. - Toys are for playtime. - 大学容不下一个玩具 - 玩具是为玩耍而生的

Oh speaking about playtime... They’re lining up out there! 说到玩耍... 他们在排队了!

- How many? - There must be dozens. - 有多少人? - 好几十人

- Oh, I can hardly wait! - Places, everyone. - 我迫不及待了! - 大家各就各位

At last I’m going to get played with. 终于有人玩我了

- Uh Rex... - Come to Poppa. - 抱抱龙呀... - 到这儿来

There’s a snake in my boot. 我靴子里有条蛇

I’d like to join your posse boys, but first I’m gonna sing a little song. 小伙子们 我愿意加入你们的队伍 但首先我要唱一首歌

A sheriff! 一个警长!

Move over, Mr. Prickle Pants. We have a guest. 让开点 刺头裤子先生 有客人来了

You want some coffee? 想要点咖啡吗?

It’s good for you but don’t drink too much or you’ll have a .. have a ... 适量饮用对你有益 一旦过量 你就会... 就会...

Be right back! 马上回来!

- Hey. Hello. Hi, excuse me. - Sh! - 嘿 你好 请问 - 嘘!

- Can you tell me where I am? - Shhh! - 请告诉我这是哪儿? - 嘘!

- The guy’s just asking you a question. - Well, excuse me, I’m trying to stay in character. - 人家问你哪 - 不好意思 我只是不想跳戏

- My name’s Buttercup. You’ve met Baron Von Shush. - Sh! - 我叫小奶油 他是刺猬先生 - 嘘!

- Hello, I’m Trixie. - Sh! Sh! - 你好 我叫特蕾茜 - 嘘! 嘘!

- Guys. Hey. Guys, look. I don’t know where I am. - We’re either in a cafe in Paris... - 嘿 伙计们 听着 我不知道自己在哪儿 - 我们要么是在巴黎的咖啡厅...

or a coffeshop in New Jersey. I’m pretty sure I just came back from the doctor... 要么是在新泽西的咖啡店 我确定自己刚看了医生回来...

- with life-changing news. - We do a lot of improv here. Just stay loose, have fun. You’ll be fine. - 还获知了一个重大消息 - 我们通常都是即兴表演 放松心情 寻找乐子 你会过得很好

No, no, no, no. I... 不 不 不 不 我...

Who wants lunch? 谁想吃午饭?

I have the secret ingredient. Jelly beans. 我有绝密配方 果冻豆豆

- Somebody’s poisoned the water hole. - Poisoned? - 有人在水洞里投毒 - 投毒?

Who would do such a mean thing? 谁这么卑鄙?

Agh! The scary witch! Look out! 啊! 邪恶女巫! 当心!

She’s using her witchy powers. 她正在施法

I know where to hide. 我知道藏身之处

She’ll never find us in here. 她永远也找不到这儿

What’s wrong? 怎么了?

Agh! She found us! We need a spaceship to get away from the witch! 啊! 她发现我们了! 我们要坐宇宙飞船逃跑!

- You’re doing great. - Are you classically trained? - 干得漂亮 - 你受过训练吗?

- Look, I just need to know how to get out of here. - There is no way out. - 听着 我只想离开此地 - 你无路可逃

- Just kidding. Door’s right over there. - Well, Cowboy. You just jumped right in, didn’t ya? - 开玩笑的 门就在那儿 - 牛仔 你来得很突兀嘛 不是吗?

- I’m Dolly. - Uh, Woody. - 我是布娃娃 - 伍迪

Woody. Really? You’re gonna stick with that? Cause now’s your chance to change it. New room and all... 伍迪 真的吗? 不考虑一下改名? 新房间 新环境 是时候换新名儿...

That’s coming from a doll named Dolly. 这是布娃娃给你的忠告

- Who’s the new guy? - Are you a real cowboy? - 这个新人是谁呀? - 你是真正的牛仔吗?

- Well, actually... - Of course he’s not, Pea Brain... - 这个嘛 事实上... - 他当然不是了 豆豆...

- He don’t even have a hat. - I do too have ... - 他连个帽子都没有 - 我有...

- My hat! - Told you. - 我的帽子! - 我跟你说过了吧

- I found a spaceship! - Showtime! - 我发现了一艘宇宙飞船! - 表演时间到!

Quick. Get in. Strap in your seatbelts, close your tray tables. 快 上船 系好安全带 收起餐桌

Hold on, it might get a little bumpy. 坐稳了 可能会有点颠簸哟

Three, two, one. Blast off! 三 二 一 发射!

Yee haw! You saved us, Cowboy! You’re our hero! 嘢哈! 牛仔 你拯救了我们! 你是我们的英雄!

I got a kink in my slink. 我的弹簧都搅在一起了

My tail! Where’s my tail? 我的尾巴! 我的尾巴哪儿去了?

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019玩具总动员信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: