阿童木10【幼儿动画电影】

所属专题:少儿双语有声读物  来源:沪江育儿    要点:阿童木  
编辑点评: 《阿童木》,是一部科幻动画巨作,讲述的是因意外痛失爱子的天才科学家天马博士复制爱子成功创造了机器人阿童木。勇敢的阿童木在经历了一系列磨难曲折后找到自我,肩负起拯救人类的重任。

(EXCLAIMING)

(KIDS LAUGHING)

This whole place is a parent-free zone. 这整个地方都是家长禁区

I was born in the scrap heap. I was raised by wild dogs. 我在垃圾堆里出生我被野狗养大

Really? Are you sure it wasnt wild pigs? 是吗?你确定不是野猪?

(ALL LAUGHING)

HAMEGG: Feeling homesick for Metro City, Astro? 想念大都会了,阿童木?

- No. - Me neither. - 没有- 我也是

I was head of advanced robotics at the Ministry of Science. 我曾是科研部的高级机器人部长

(CLICKS TONGUE)

Oh, yeah. Right up there with Tenma and the other mucky-mucks. 是啊,就在天马那群烂人那里

- (GASPS) What happened? - What always happens to genius. - 后来怎么了?- 那些经常发生在天才身上的事

They were intimidated by my talent, my ideas, 他们嫉妒我的才能,我的构思

so they threw me away like an old battery. 所以把我像旧电池一样扔了出来

I'm sorry. 我很抱歉

Not your problem. You know, I've got a hunch about you, Astro. 不是你的错我感觉你不一般,阿童木

There's always room for a good kid in this family. 这个家里永远容得下一个好孩子

Now, how about getting some shut-eye? 现在是睡觉的时候了

Good night, son. 晚安,小子

GOod night, Hamegg. 晚安,哈马

(TRASHCAN SNUFFLING)

I'm gonna tell them, just not yet, okay? 我会告诉他们的现在还不行

(GROWLING)

(TRASHCAN BARKING)

Hey, quit bugging me. 别烦我

I said I would. I just want them to get used to me first. 我会告诉他们的现在先让他们熟悉我

What does Hamegg want all these parts for? 哈马要零件干什么?

He's a genius. He can make cool robots from pretty much any old scrap. 他是个天才他能用任何废料造机器人

And then he puts them into Hamegg's Robot Games. 然后让他们参加“哈马机器人大赛”

Robot Games? 机器人大赛?

They're a tradition down here. It s kind of a Roman thing. 这里的一项传统类似古罗马的

And it's pretty cool. 相当的酷

You're not going to find much here. It's a graveyard. 这里找不到东西这是坟场

(SCOFFS) Mr. Metro City's first day and he's already an expert. 大都会男孩的第一天他已经什么都懂了

You'd be surprised. I know a thing or two about robots. 我的机器人知识还没让你见到吃惊的

Hey, guys, I think we've got something. 伙计,我们找到了东西

- See? Coming! - SLUDGE: Look! - 看,来了- 看

(BARKING)

Hey, what's the matter, boy? 怎么回事,小子?

Almost makes me wish I could read. 我会识字就好了

Nice try, rust-bucket. 就差一点,垃圾桶

(WHIMPERING)

Whoa! Cora, hey, I think I found something! 柯娜,我找到些东西

Ha! That's just an old construction robot. 只是个旧款建筑机器人

It fell to the Surface, like, 100 years ago. 可能100年前掉下来的了

Do you think Hamegg could use it? 哈马能用上它么?

Yeah, if he had a robot like that, he'd make a fortune in the Games, 当然了,如果他有个这样的机器人在大赛里肯定赚翻了

but it's just junk. We used to have picnics in its head. 但它只是垃圾而已我们曾在它头上野餐

- Just give me a minute. - CORA: It weighs hundreds of tons. - 给我几分钟- 它有上百吨重呢

What are you going to do, put it in your backpack? 你想怎么办?放进口袋?

(KIDS GIGGLING)

She'd flip if she knew I could carry it. 要是她知道我能举起来肯定会大跌眼镜

Hmm.

(ASTRO BOY READING)

I know you're not dead. You're just pretending. 我知道你没有死你只是在休息

(BLEEPING)

Come on, big guy. 加油啊,大家伙

Time to wake up. 该起来了

Zog, let me help you. 阿丧,让我来帮你

Come on. 加油

Okay, tiger, show me what you got. 好家伙,看看你的本事

Hold it right there, twinkle-toes. 停一停,菜鸟

What are you, some kind of ice-skater? 你在做什么,滑冰?

You planning on ballroom dancing with this guy or you gonna fight him? 你在和对手跳舞还是打架?

That's better! Now hit him below the belt. 好多了!来招猴子偷桃

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! 好,这就是我要的

Now get him in a headlock and pound him! Pound him! Use your thumbs! 这下掐他脖子揍他!拿手指捅他!

Great, great. Kid, I think you've got the makings of a champion. 好样的,小子!你离冠军不远了

(LAUGHING)

(GASPS)

KIDS: Hi, Hamegg! 你好,哈马

ASTRO BOY: Sorry about your robot. 抱歉毁了你的机器人

>>点击查看少儿双语有声读物专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019阿童木信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: