母亲节绘本:魔法亲亲

所属专题:儿童原版绘本阅读  来源:沪江英语    要点:英语绘本  
编辑点评: 绘本的发展,已经有一百多年的历史。百年时光的洗刷,大部分绘本,早已被人遗忘,只有经典绘本至今仍再版不断。绘本不仅仅是“图片”加上“几行文字”那么简单,优秀的原版绘本不仅能培养孩子“英语力”,还能培养孩子“思考力”。

The Kissing Hand
魔法亲亲

Chester Raccoon stood at the edge of the forest and cried.
浣熊奇奇站在森林的边缘哭泣。

" I don't want to go to school," he told his mother.
“我不想上学。”他对妈妈说,

" I want to stay home with you. I want to play with my friends.
“我想和你留在家里,跟我的朋友玩游戏,

And play with my toys. And read my books. And swing on my swing.
玩我的玩具,看我的书,荡我的秋千。

Please may I stay home with you?"
可以让我留在家里吗?拜托嘛。”  

Mrs. Raccoon took Chester by the hand and nuzzled him on the ear.
浣熊妈妈抱着奇奇,用鼻尖碰碰他的耳朵。

" Sometimes we all have to do things we don't want to do." She told him gently.
“有时候,我们都必须做一些自己不想做的事。”她温柔地说,

"Even if they seem strange and scary at first.
“就算那些是刚开始看起来很陌生,又令人害怕。

But you will love school once you start."
可是只要你去上学,就会爱上学校。”  

"You'll make new friends. And play with new toys."
“你会交到新朋友,玩到新玩具。”

"Read new books. And swing on new swings. Besides," she added.
“看新的书,荡新的秋千。”她接着说

"I know a wonderful secret that will make your nights at school seem as warm and cozy as your days at home."
“还有,我知道一个很棒的秘密,让你晚上在学校时可以和白天在家里一样温暖和舒服。”  

Chester wiped away his tears and looked interested. "A secret? What kind of secret?"
“奇奇擦干眼泪,好奇的看着妈妈。”“秘密?什么秘密?”

"A very old secret," said Mrs. Raccoon.
“一个非常古老的秘密,”浣熊妈妈说,

"I learned it from my mother, and she learned it from hers. It is called the Kissing Hand."
“是我外婆告诉我妈妈,然后我妈妈再告诉我的。这个秘密就是魔法亲亲。”

"The Kissing Hand?" asked Chester. "What's that?"
“魔法亲亲?”奇奇问“什么是魔法亲亲?”  

"I'll show you." Mrs. Raccoon took Chester's left hand and spread open his tiny fingers into a fan.
“注意看哦!”浣熊妈妈拉起奇奇的左手,把他小小的手指全部摊开,

Leaning forward, she kissed Chester right in the middle of his palm.
然后身体微微向前倾,在奇奇的手掌心亲了一下。

Chester felt his mother's kiss rush from his hand, up his arm, and into his heart.
奇奇觉得妈妈的亲亲,从他的手掌心很快冲到手臂,钻进心里。

Even his silky, black masktingled with a special warmth.
就连他毛茸茸的黑脸颊,也感受到一种特别的温暖。  

Mrs. Raccoon smiled. "Now," she told Chester,
浣熊妈妈笑着对奇奇说:“现在,

"whenever you feel lonely and need a little loving from home, just press your hand to your cheek and think, 'Mommy loves you. Mommy loves you.'
只要你觉得孤单且又想家时,你就把手贴在脸颊上,心里想着:‘妈妈爱你,妈妈爱你。’

And that very kiss will jump to your face and fill you with toasty warm thoughts."
这个亲亲就会跳到你的脸上,让你觉得温暖又舒服。”  

She took Chester's hand and carefully wrapped his fingers around the kiss.
"浣熊妈妈拉着奇奇的手,用他的手指把那个亲亲小心地包起来。

"Now, do be careful not to lose it," she teased him.
“千万别搞丢哦,”她开玩笑的对奇奇说,

"But, don't worry. When you open your hand and wash your food, I promise the kiss will stick.
“不过别担心,你张开手清洗食物时,我保证那个亲亲会一直黏在你手上。”  

Chester loved his Kissing Hand. Now he knew his mother's love would go with him wherever he went. Even to school.
奇奇喜欢他的魔法亲亲。现在,他知道不管自己去哪里,妈妈的爱都会和他在一起,就算去学校也一样。  

That night, Chester stood in front of his school and looked thoughtful.
那天晚上,奇奇站在学校前面,边看边想。

Suddenly, he turned to his mother and grinned.
突然,他转身对妈妈买笑一笑。

"Give me your hand,"he told her.
“把你的手给我。”他对妈妈说。  

Chester took his mother's hand in his own and unfolded her large, familiar fingers into a fan.
奇奇拉着妈妈的手,把那只大大的熟悉的手摊开。

Next, he leaned forward and kissed the center of her hand.
接着,他微微向前倾,在妈妈的手掌心亲了一下。 

"Now you have a Kissing Hand, too," he told her.
“现在你也有魔法亲亲了。”他对妈妈说

And with a gentle "Good-bye" and "I love you", Chester turned and danced away.
“再见,我爱你。”奇奇转身跳着离开了。  

Mrs. Raccoon watched Chester scamper across a tree limb and enter school.
浣熊妈妈看着奇奇跳过树枝,进入学校。

And as the hootowlrang in the new school year,
猫头鹰呜呜呜叫,宣布新学年的开始的时候,

she pressed her left hand to her cheek and smiled.
浣熊妈妈把自己的左手贴在脸颊上,忍不住露出了微笑。

The warmth of Chester's kiss filled her heart with special words"Chester loves you," it sang. "Chester loves you."
奇奇温暖的亲亲化作特别的话语,充满她的心中,仿佛在说“奇奇爱你,奇奇爱你。”  
严肃声明:《少儿英语绘本》系列文章属于沪江网原创内容,如无授权,请勿转载。中文翻译仅代表译者个人观点,仅供参考,如有不妥之处,欢迎指正。

>>点击查看儿童原版绘本阅读专题,阅读更多相关文章!

最新2019英语绘本信息由沪江育儿网提供。

请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。

错误的描述:

修改的建议: